Fight At The Docks

Y/N POV

I narrow my eyes seeing him.

Amica: "What's he doing here?"

Y/N: "I don't know. But we're gonna find out. See if you can get further."

He moves the tendril where I'm able to hear Watts.

Watts: *on scroll* "Yes I know you were my friend. But business is business. I tasked with with a mission and you failed so it's only right it ends this way. Take care."

Before he hangs up I hear what's clearly a gunshot.

Amica: "Monster."

Watts walks to a series of computers. 

Watts: "Now to find my precious creation."

He types away on a keyboard.

Y/N: "Try and get his scroll."

As delicately as he can he tries to snag Watt's scroll. But before it can even be touched the door bursts open.

Man: "Sir. We've got reports that someone broke in and are still here."

Watts: "Well don't just stand there. Find them and kill them."

Man: "Yes sir."

He leaves the room.

Watts: "Where are you?"

He leaves the room as well.

Amica: "What do we do now?"

Y/N: "I need to know what he's planning."

My scroll begins ringing.

Y/N: "Hello?"

Ruby: "Y/N! We've got a major problem here at the docks. We need your help."

Y/N: "I'll be right there."

I exit the building making my way to the docks. When I get there I see White Fang everywhere.

Y/N: "What caused all this? I was only gone for like five minutes."

Amica: "We should help them."

Y/N: "Let's do it."

3rd POV

Amica envelops Y/N transforming him. He then leaps down immediately cutting open the chest of one White Fang goon. Another manages to skewer his back with their sword. He simply rearranges his body facing the goon.

Amica: "Boo."

The White Fang goon faints in fear. He yanks the sword outta his stomach and chucks it at another White Fang goon. It embeds their shoulder sticking them to the side of a shipping container.

Y/N: "You think they'll be okay?"

Amica: "Who knows."

They turn just in time to see Ruby get hit by a blast.

Y/N: "Ruby!!!"

He makes a mad dash for her. She lands in his arms. Her eyes meet his.

Ruby: "G-G-Grimm."

Amica: "It's okay. I'm here to help."

Ruby: "You... you can talk."

She's gently set down. But suddenly a blast of light hits his shoulder. He screams in pain as Y/N's flesh is left exposed.

Y/N: "That's not good."

He turns around to see a White Fang goon holding a gun. They fire launching several blasts of light. Amica weaves through the shots punching the goon away. But another fires a blast that hits Amica exposing Y/N's back.

Y/N: "It's the light. It's a weakness."

Amica: "I figured as much."

He thwips a tendril into the White Fang goon's chest sending them into the water. Sirens wail as cops show up. Amica gets ready to leap away when Ruby grabs his wrist.

Ruby: "Wait. What are you?"

Amica: "An ally."

Ruby: "Where can I find you?"

Amica: "I'm always around. See you Ruby."

He leaps into the distance escaping the area. Meanwhile Ruby tilts her head.

Ruby: "How'd he know my name?"

Panning behind her at the road we see a male placing a scroll.

Scroll: "Well?"

Man: "The prototypes work. They weakened it."

Scroll: "Good. Move them to mass production."

Man: "Yes sir. There's also something else."

Scroll: "What?"

Man: "It saved a girl."

Scroll: "Big deal."

Man: "I could see emotion when it looked at her. I dare say they share a connection."

Scroll: "Interesting. Keep your eye on her. Maybe she can lead us to it."

Man: "Yes sir."