Chapter 15: Prince!

Kreostland Empire
Empirial Palace

Cadmus POV

   The lights are bright and the atmosphere is calm. This is the exact moment where chaos always come. I don't really want to attend but Clythe is so persistent to convince me.

   Binigyan ko ng pansin ang babaeng nakaupo kaharap ko dito sa loob ng kalesa. Isa pa itong sinakyan namin papunta dito. Si Clythe din ang humiling na sumakay kami dito.
   I scan her looks.
She's wearing a royal light blue dress with pearls engrave on it's design. Her shoulders are exposed and I can't stop myself staring at her long brown hair covering her milky skin.

   Mahigpit ang hawak niya sa damit at ramdam ko ang kanyang kaba. Based on the memories I saw on her past, this is not the first time she attended a celebration. Hindi na dapat siya kinakabahan ng ganito.
    My sight landed on her face. She look nervous and worried but why the heck I find her gorgeous on that situation? I stop myself to blush and look away. This is so not you Cadmus. Yeah. I know. I look away but everytime I glance at her. I ended up staring at her lips.

   Damn it! Why do I feel the urge that I want to crash mine into hers? Stupid thought Cadmus! Ngayon pa talaga? I wonder what it feels—What?
  I mentally slap my head and massage my forehead. The thought of it made me blush and my heart beat fast. And what the hell I've been thinking? Nagsuot lamang siya ng gown at nagayos ng kaunti at ganito na ako kaagad.  Bakit ngayon ko pa ulit ito naramdaman? Damn!

   "Cadmus," agad akong nag-angat ng tingin at nagtama ang paningin namin. Her brown eyes are shining like twilight in the midst of darkness despite of the fear I saw on her. Heck! I'm feeling butterflies! Sounds gay and unappropriate for a knight like me and I'm hating this feeling.
   "Buksan mo ang bintana ng kalesa para pumasok ang hangin, pinagpapawisan ka kasing masyado," and that's because of you. I calm myself and force my face to be emotionless. Tahimik kong binuksan ang bintana. The wind immediately went in and Thela's hair was blown on the side exposing her milky shoulders.

////////

Damn it! Mas lalo atang nagkaproblema. Niluwagan ko ang suot kong damit. I look at her when she look away. She even gulp and trying to calm herself. So, I'm not the only one enduring this.

   "I'm fine, and I'm not going to take off my clothes," I mumbled. She sigh as a relief and look at me. It's like she's scanning me. I like her noticing details about me. Damn! Damn! Damn! Shut the fuck up brain! I'm getting uncomfortable on the way she look at me. Ugh! How could I stop her? Baka kung ano pa ang magawa ko sa kanya kapag pinagpatuloy niya ang pagtingin. That look of her's turning me....on.

   "When is the right time that you will tell me the truth?", dismayado akong napatingin sa kanya. So, all this time, yun ang iniisip niya? Damn it! Inis na sumandal ako sa upuan at malamig siyang tiningnan.
   "When you finally recover your memories," I seriously answered and she frowned. Cute.
   "Wala akong amnesia, Cadmus," seryoso niya ding sagot pabalik. I chuckled. She looks curious.

    "I don't know what's that 'amnesia' word means, but I'm sure you lost your memories and I'll tell you. You will be shock when you remember all of it," nakangisi kong sagot at takang-taka naman ito sa narinig, "and I hope when you remember it. You'll not be scared of me," Why do I'm getting excited telling her everything?
   "I'm not scared of you," mabilis niyang sagot na ikinatawa ko. How bold to pretend. I like that.

Inilapit ko ang aking mukha na siya namang ikinatigil niya. She even flinch and hold her breath as if she froze but her face is still red.
   "See? You're scared," I whispered. She look at the other side making me see her neck. Being near to her like this is really bad. Nawawala ako sa tamang pag-iisip. I could smell her scent and it's addicting.