Prologue

🖤🖤🖤🖤

"No... Let me go..." I breathed heavily when he bite and suck my neck. How could he do this to me? He misunderstood everything. I don't miss him! Not at all! Maybe a little.. But not in this way!!

"Vegas... Don't..." I gasped.

His wet lips keeps sucking my collarbone. I tried to push him away but he held on. I was in daze which is making confused with myself. No. This is not right. But the more he did this to me, the more I feel like I have lost my self conscious.

"Ve- Vegas.." He ignored my called and keep minding his own desire.

Then he inhaled my scent and nuzzled his nose up towards my chin and then to my cheeks. He bite my bottom lips which make me accidently open my mouth, sucking it hard until I feel numbs. He brought his tongue to the inside exploring the every cornered of my mouth, which was actually feel good.

The wild rushes of heat began to rumble inside of my body making me shiver. I craved for more of his touch. But my brain keeps telling me to stop? Which one should I listen to?

"Hmm.." I took a deep breath when he brought his hand towards my lower abdomen. I closed my eyes as he began to strock my buldging area; repeatly. I can barely breathing. My chest moving up and down as there is no tomorrow.

"Ughh.." I moaned inside his mouth.

By seeing there was no sign of him to stop his action, I'm fully surrendering myself again and get carried away by this desire.

I knew that my body wanted this. I craved for his touch. His smell. His soft lips, and the eyes... It was so calming. The way that he looked at me was undescribable. It was a glazed look as he was trying to say 'it's okay, there is nothing to worry about' .

"Vegas..." I called for his name as he stopped touching my body. Only nuzzling my left cheeks.

"Hmm..?" He pulled away as he brushed off the messy hair on my forehead that blocking my views.

"Are you afraid of me?" He asked with a soft voice. Sound like a whisper.

He slightly give me a faint smile. At this point, I didn't know how the way my eyes looked at him. We stared into each other for a long time. It was like we make a communication through the eyes. The time feel like it stop moving. Everything is clearly making sense. I am lying beneath him while having no clue about all this shit that happening now.

The moment when I let my guard down, he suddenly crushed his lips towards mine. It was a soft and slow kisses.

That makes me paused for a moment by his action. I could feel his warm breath and wet lips as he keeps bitting my lower lips. I'm even confused with my own body reaction. I began to crave for more before he suddenly pulled away. I stared at him blankly while he just put a smile and a sly grins.

Why would I feel this way? How can he do that? I don't want him to stop. But why?? Aargghh!!! Now you making it more complicated, Pete!!

"What are you thinking? Hmm?"

"..."

I don't know!! Should I say it? Maybe yes!! And maybe no?! Well, I don't know!! You tell me!

.........

*This is my first story so.. I hope you guys will be able to enjoy. And I will try to upload it on the weekends.