2 -The incident

Disclamer: This was only a fiction storyline for VegasPete. None of the story were based on the real series. Their personality was quiet the same as in the real novel but I toned down it a bit to make it easy for me. I tried to write a new genre for our VP couple. This was actually my first book so I'm not sure what kind of reaction will you guys gave me later. Okay, so go on and read this story.
Please leave some comment 🍀

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The outside was raining. Today, I guess I just stayed at home. I'm too lazy to get out from the bed right now. With the warm heat that my blanket covered me make me feel so hard to just sit down. I don't know what time was this. I couldn't grab my cellphone. It's too far. But from the slight light that came from the curtain it's seem like it already in the morning.

How can my bed sheet and blanket be so comfort? Especially during the raining day? Or it's just my lazy ass just to do nothing during the holiday? Hmm.. Nevermind. I feel sleepy again. Let's get back to sleep. Zzz...

.

.

.

.

.

"Good morning, grandma..."

"Morning? It's already in the noon."

"Ohh.." Err... I guess I'm oversleeping. But the light rain really make me feel comfortable and save. I looked up at the clock at saw, 12:29 pm!? Oh boy...

"You miss your breakfast isn't it? Here, I make you a hot chocolate."

Hmm.. She was the best grandma ever!! I love her to the death. I'm kinda hungry but I just ate some cookies that my grandma served for me. It's a handmade cookies. I really loved everything that my grandma made for me. Even the knitwear.

"I already prepare the lunch. You need to heat up it first before eating. I will be back soon. Don't forget to lock the door." My grandma said before headed up to the front door.

Yesterday she told me she wanted to meet aunty Som. They were really close to each other even their gap age was about.. 23 years? I guess.

I'm being all alone again. Usually, during Saturday it's common for me to be just with myself. My grandpa would not be home before 6pm. And I'm just gonna wondering around the house. Maybe see the beauty of the nature?

But being with myself doesn't make me feel lonely but it's make me feel good. Guess what? I'm an ambivert.

I just remember that tomorrow will be my birthday. And my grandma words still stuck inside of my mind. I'm curious. Why did she mean by that? The truth? About what? Did they kept something that I shoudn't know? Well, yeahh. It's a secret by the way. Of course they would keep it away from me.

But... The things that make me overthink of it was the way that she behaved around me. Lately, she's just being weird or it just because she gave me a space? It also the same with my grandpa. If I counted the day that they've being weird to me like maybe it was about a couple of months.

Ding dong.. Ding dong..

Huh? Who the hell interupted my me time? Sighed. It's maybe the same guy that asking for the dept. Well, my grandpa was not here so I guess I will do what I'm supposely needed to.

"Hello, sir. Umm.. my grandparents is not hom-" Wait- Why was my sight getting blur, and blurly? I couldn't see anything. And I... I can't breath. Grandma... Help me.

*******

I passed out. The moment when I'm getting back into my own self-conscious was when I heard someone voices.

"Pete? Hey, can you hear me? Pete? Open your eyes." I slowly opened my eyes and found that I was on the sofa and all the eyes was on me. I saw Arm was sitting beside me.

Never gonna expect that I just passed out. This was actually my first time being like this. You guys didn't believe in me right? I have never passed out before since I was a kid.

So... This was how it's feel when you lost your self-conscious. It's just the confusion that filled me. My head was just hurt so bad. It's burning. And I got a sore throat. For sure I'm tired right now.

Oh! And the incident. How dare was that bastard did this to me! I couldn't see their faces because they were wearing a mask that covered half of the face. But before I went blackout I noticed that one of them had the small tattoo on the forehead. Written in a vertical way. And both of them were bald.

"Pete? Sweetheart? How do you feel?"

"I'm fine grandma. It's just my heads."

"Here drink some water."

My grandma hands up the glass of plain water to me. She caressed my head softly. I'm always feel safe whenever my grandparents be around with me.

"You make me worried. Did I told you to lock the door? I'm glad that your friends were here."

My friends. I don't know what would happen to me if they were not here.

"What happened actually? Did you knock yourself until you passed out?"

My grandpa.. Never gonna be serious even it was in this particular moment. He always being hilarious.

"Honey." Haha.. Somebody here needs to sleep at the outside of the house.

"It's okay grandma... The thing is.."

I told them the whole story that actually happen today. Started from the moment when I'm having my brunch. And of course about those random guy. I wouldn't miss any of clue that gonna bring us the bad luck.

"So... You just mean that those people came here and knock you out? Just like that?!"

Well.. It's seem to look like I am just stupid. But, what can I do? They put something that block my nose and my mouth. I couldn't even move to hit them.

"Damn.. Even with the taekwando classes that we take, we will not be able to protect ourselves from the enemies."

I'm just stayed in the silent listening to my friends conversation over the incident that just happen. Both of my friends were really being themselves talking what was going on in their heads.

But, the thing that they said was true after all. Even with the black belt, that doesn't mean that we could survive and beated the guys that came in every corner. This wasn't in the series or kdrama that the protagonist will saved you from the bad guy.

.........