3 -The guy

Disclamer: This was only a fiction storyline for VegasPete. None of the story were based on the real series. Their personality was quiet the same as in the real novel but I toned down it a bit to make it easy for me. I tried to write a new genre for our VP couple. This was actually my first book so I'm not sure what kind of reaction will you guys gave me later. Okay, so go on and read this story.
Please leave some comment 🍀

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I woke up founding myself still in the bed. What a lazy day. My eyes caught by the red mark on the calendar which was reminding me about those words that my grandma said.

My birthday. It's today. Yeahh.. I knew it's weird because I never into this kind of creepy things. Usually my grandparents will just prepared me my favourite dishes and I just eat it without any complaining.

It's not because that I hate my birthday but I felt that it's not necessary to do so. I'm just being grateful that my grandparents was here for me.

My wished every year was still the same that me and my grandparents will stay together no matter what. Even though I'm not really like to hold the birthday ceremony but I will not forget to say thank you to both of them for having me as their grandchild.

I looked at the clock and it showed 12:15. It's already noon. I walked my lazy ass towards the bathroom and took a cold shower.

During the entire shower session I only having a thought about the 'truth'. What would it be? Maybe some secret? Or my grandma just played around just because of my birthday? It's could be. Hmmm.. But my grandma was a serious type and won't joke around.

Perhaps I should just go to the Aunty Som bakery and eat some sweets so I could just forget about this.

When I done with showering I went to the sink to brush my teeth. I put on my toothpaste and started brushing my teeth in a upside down movement.

The moment when I looked up in the mirror I saw a glimpse of human. A man. Standing right beside my bed. Since when did I shower with an open bathroom door? Did I forgot to close it before taking a shower? Wait- Where was he?

My eyes was still in the mirror. Looking for that figure. Ughhh!! What a good day! Now I'm seeing thing that I'm not supposed to see. I'm gonna burst into popcorn after this.

Nevermind maybe I'm just tired. I slapped both of my cheeks using my palm to wake me up in case I was still in the dream. Or maybe sleep walking...

I tightened my towel on my lower body. I picked up the small towel that were hanging beside the mirror before heading out towards the door. I dried my hair by using the small towel and went to the closet. Did I really forgot to do laundry today? I glanced at the laundry basket that were right next to the bathroom door.

I'm done here. I guess I should go to the hospital to do some check up if there was something wrong with my brain. I rest my head on the closet door for a while. Using my fist up to my tumb to hit my forehead in a small force right before I heard the voice behind me.

"Stop hurting yourself that way."

I widened my eyes and quickly turn 180° towards the voice. It was.. Right? I am crazy now. Really? It was him! I saw this guy on the mirror reflection just now.

Still half naked walking towards the guy who gave his side body to me. He's holding a book and I couldn't really see his face. He was wearing a black leather jacket and shiny jewellery. His hair were tie into a short ponytail. Maybe Levi style? His front hair covered only side of his face.

I'm holding my shirt and threw it towards the guy that was only a few step from me. I don't want to get close to him. But this was my house. The fact that he was inside of my room! How could he just standing here with a relaxing manner?!

The shirt was landing right on top of his head. So it's mean that it's real? I'm not losing myself in my own dream am I?

He pulled down the shirt and gave me a certain looked. Right now I didn't even know how to react. I'm not scared. Usually I just dream about the random dude and sometimes it's even worst that this. Not funny! It's not something about a wet dream. Futhermore, why would I'm having a wet dream with them?!

If I ended up with a guy one day, oh my... Just spare my life. Living in this society was not something that easy to handle. Especially when it's came to the love between the same gender.

Hold on. Why would I think about this? Argghh!!! Right now I'm not even myself. Pulled yourself together, Pete!!

I hit my head with the book a few times before put it down. Then I ran my focused towards this guy. I saw a smirk on his lips. Did he just laughing on the inside about me? This guy really get on my nerves.

He turned his face towards me and gave me a faint sexy smile. Now I could really see his real face. Why would this situation so familiar? Dejavu? But I never had a random guy came into my room before except for my friends. And the face? The eyes was so soft..? Or it's just me thinking that way?

Lost in my thought I am totally forgot that I was half naked in front of him. I looked down to my body and grabbed the pants and hanged up on my shoulder. At least I could cover one of my nipple.

"Answer me. Are you here to collect some dept?"

He just stayed in the same position before came towards me. Right in front of me. Our height was about the same. Well, maybe he had a wide shoulder than me. And his hair was longer than mine. But other than that it all the same. Quite the same.

He was so closed to me as I could feel his breath ony skin. I fixed my gazed towards him and stared into his eyes.

"You're not scared of me don't you?" Huhh?? Why would I scared of him? I mean who was he for me to be afraid of?

"..." I saw him holding a picture of me and my friends in his hands.

"Tell me. Do you know who he is?"

I looked up at the same picture in his hands as he pointed out the boy that were standing next to me. Of course I do know him silly. It's my junior.

"..." At the some point why would he asked me this stupid questions?

"You are really not gonna answers this?" He chuckled and headed towards the curtain, placed the frame picture right beside my bed and said..

"See you again.. Pete." I saw the smirked in his face before he's jumping out from the window.

'What a crazy guy.' I thought to myself.

Wait a damn minute. How did he know my name? And how did he just jumping out from the window?! Did he was like a Batman or something? Ughh!!!! It's really gave me a headache! Could I just living in this planet like a normal human being? I'm tired of this stuft. Let's just grabbed something to eat.

.

.

.

.

.

The moment when I went downstair I saw the smoke came out from the kitchen. It's was like a smoke that usually put in the series like the angel fallen from the sky.

I saw a human figure standing in front of the corner of the kitchen. I could only see the back side of his body.

"Grandpa?"

........

*That's all for this chapter. And about the guy that came into the room that was actually..... if you wanna know more about it stay tuned for the next chapter.