18 -Pillow talk

Disclamer: This was only a fiction storyline for VegasPete. None of the story were based on the real series. Their personality was quiet the same as in the real novel but I toned down it a bit to make it easy for me. I tried to write a new genre for our VP couple. This was actually my first book so I'm not sure what kind of reaction will you guys gave me later. Okay, so go on and read this story.
Please leave some comment 🍀

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"What? We just did it a few hours ago."

"You smell like a vanilla with the soft rain."

"I don't smell anything. I can't even smell you."

I'm being honest here. How can he smell something that I don't? Well, this really making the chills through my entire body systems. The supernatural thing went beyond my expectation. Their nose can also be the main weapon in everything. Sensitive nose with the sensitive sense. It was a very dangerous ability.

I was in daze admiring the face without knowing that I have already touching his cheeks. Carressing his soft white skin in a circle. How to believe that right now we were currently laying on the same bed, under one blanket, sharing the same pillow, staring into each other.

"I miss you, Pete." Surprisingly, he blurted out those words that make me froze.

"You say that as it was like we have never met for such a long time."

"I mean it."

His face expression making me burst into a small laughter. Still carressing his face. I laughed until the moment I realized that he was staring at me with a grave face. Damn it, Pete!

A sudden thought came across my mind. Why was this situation seems familiar? Hold up.

You were the guy who was always came into my dream isn't it? Who disturbing me the every night. Appearing with those cool look. Even dressing so well. And sometimes just standing there like a walking death. Coming straight to me just to say one sentence that creeps all the shit. Don't you have something else to do?

"My bad." He chuckled.

"Stop reading me!"

He laughed again but this time he firmly grabbed my waist and pulled me onto his exposing chest. Making me even closer to him. I could hear his heart beating in rhythms. The warm breath landing on the surface of my skin. Sending the shiver throughout my body. But not in a sensual way. It was like a warm welcoming feeling that represent the comfort and secure to be in his embrace. The simple thing just like this could really ease all the worries.

"Dream world was the only path in the universe with a secure connection that was hidden from something else. No one else was allowed to across into it unless the door being unlock from the inside to another parallel world. But, if it was opened by itself without any permission then, the bad thing will occur inside of the dream place. Everything has it price, the exchange to that will be replaced by those nightmares. Or in human they called it bad dream." He explained all the detail without missing out any point.

While me, only staring at him from below, listening to all the words and admiring his soft spoken voice.

"I'm walking into your dream with the heavy feeling. I don't even know how you look like back then. Are you still look the same? How would I react from the moment I met you there? Or do you still recognizing me? I was scared and almost losing myself. But then, the only familiar light coming through the connection and it was the only matching light that allow me to walk freely into it. And now, we meet again."

"Again?"

He smiled before giving me a soft wet kisses on my forehead. Brushed off the hair that blocking my face.

"You said it yourself that we will meet again."

"How can you be so sure?"

"Only you can confirm the fact."

"..."

All the thing that happen still fresh in my mind. I was uncertain with the new information. It not that I don't believe in it but more into having the trust issues. Perhaps, being neutral was the great decision.

"Just now you say that you were walking into it freely. Then, how did you do that?"

"I went inside of your dream with your own permission."

Huh? Since when did I allow anybody to enter my dreamland?

"Ask yourself about it."

"Vegas!"

He laughed. Showing me his sharp sexy fangs.

:'-_-':

I'm sulking right now. I closed my eyes with the unsatisfied feeling. How dare did he do this to me! I asked him with a good manner, not even using the bad words. And he tricked me with all the brain game. I'm tired of this shit. Let me just sleep and dream about curry.

"It was all in black and white." He said after the moment.

I don't wanna know anymore.

"You sure?"

"Stop messing up with me."

"I'm not. The dream was actually in black and white. I can't even see your face. It was blurred. Even if I came closer to you I see nothing. It completely nothing. You looked like a shadow. But, only your body were showing. I'm glad that your hairstyle was still the same through the years. And your dimple smile, I would never forget about it. I'm burying all the memories with me."

"Black and white? Not for me. I could see how you dressed, the way you walk when you were approaching me, the way you talk when you were whispering into my ears, the quick stare glancing towards me but the face was hard to capture. Until it really getting on my nerves."

"Well, dream just like a magic, contains a lot of mystery. It was hidden from the outside."

Hidden from the outside. Who knows? I guess that's why its coming like the air. Sometimes it will come in peace. The soft breeze welcoming you with that kisses on your cheeks. And some other times it will goes like a maniac. Flew all the thing just like a tornado.

"Vegas."

"Hmm..?"

"Did I left you alone?"

"..." He narrowed his sight to me, focusing only to my eyes. "No." He stroked my back before blurting another words. "I was the one who did that."

_________________________

*🤔 what would happen? So, guys for now please don't worry ok.. I will consider it again. I will try my best to complete the story. But, if something really come and there is a certain thing that make me cannot finish this ff, I hope that you guys will understand my condition💕

Okay.. out of topic. I'm not sure if you guy are aware of this. But technically, Vegas had two different eyes colour. I did mention it in Chapter 1 and Chapter 10, but not into details. Go back if you missed it. It only just in a few sentences.

So here we are.

With his sharp monolid eyes having those rarest colour. Always with the cool face.

[can you imagine Vegas with two different eyes colour?]