16 -Purest state

Disclamer: This was only a fiction storyline for VegasPete. None of the story were based on the real series. Their personality was quiet the same as in the real novel but I toned down it a bit to make it easy for me. I tried to write a new genre for our VP couple. This was actually my first book so I'm not sure what kind of reaction will you guys gave me later. Okay, so go on and read this story.
Please leave some comment 🍀

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I woke up feeling myself in the bed, fully dress, the soft fluppy blanket that being tucked in with. The silk bed sheet really comfort me so much that making me don't wanna get up and leave the bed.

I was literally in the different room looking so fancy. With the black wallpaper, ash grey curtains, and the high class chandelier. I could see that this room was being arranged and design in a very detailed circumstances. On my left, there was a clear glass coffee table with the light grey sofa.

I got up and sit down on the bed. As my butt landed on the cotton surface, I felt the sharp pain hitting on my back. I hissed. Resting my head on the headboard. Noticing that somebody has already putting on the necklace back on my neck. I held it firmly. While looking down on the necklace, I realized that my wrist was in a normal state. Clear and free from scars. Not even felt hurt or bleeding. It all gone.

"You awake?"

The deep soft voice welcoming me as he came into the room bring out the tray of food in his hands. He sat on the side of bed giving his back to me as he put the tray on the table then handed me a glass of water.

He looked so disturbing and thinking far away. Maybe he was just tired? And those chaos was very hard to digest.

The atmosphere in here became so tense and cold. Nothing coming out from our mouth. This was awkward.

"Do you have something to say?" He asked me all of sudden breaking the silence. Still giving his back to me.

"What do you mean by 'me' being the Omega?"

"..."

"And... the meaning behind the 'purest' state?"

He looked down on the floor. Showing that he really being carried away by the thought in his head. Thinking for a reason before answering my question.

"Curious, are we?"

Yeahh.. I am curious. More into like confused about it. I was trapped (kidnapped could be the real word for this) and then this guy right here told me that I was the Omega. Not to mention that my necklace can produce light by it's own. And then...

"I never want it to be like this again. Its very dangerous for you to stay here. You need to leave."

I'm speechless. Did he just chased me away? You want me to leave this place after the thing that we did?

"..."

" ...I'm not leaving." I said with the stern tone.

"Pete."

"I'm not leaving until I know everything that you've mention before, as well as the hourglass."

He sighed. Looking up into the thin air. Taking a deep breath then closed his eyes. Keeping a few moment before saying another words.

"You can be stubborn sometimes." He chuckled. "Eat this up before it cold."

I narrowed my eyes following his step as he got up from the bed then headed towards the coffee table and told me to be there. I got out from the bed, carry my feet towards him, took my seat on the soft cushion that he placed it for me on the floor. I was sitting in front of him as he laid down on the sofa behind me.

The foods looked so good as it increasing my appetite. Sweet pork and the spicy green curry. There was a salad of vegetables, a small bowl of rice and some kind of fruit. Also, the dessert with the carrot cake. Yum~ Sleeping for the whole day really making me so damn hungry. It was already in the evening.

I immediately took a slice of the sweet pork and giving a taste on the flavour. Ohh.. It really feel like heaven to eat something like this again. I scooped the rice and all the dishes into the inside of the empty plate and began to eat in a merry mood.

"But.. for real, what does it mean by pure? Does the ritual work? If it working then it's mean that I'm already in the purest state? But, how? Like, how do we know that we're currently in the purest condition?" I blurted out all the question without even thinking. As all that I cared was now is about the food.

" ...The thing that 'we' did just now." He paused. "That was before."

"Huh?" I turned left with the full mouth just to face him after hearing his unsatisfied answer.

The thing that we did just now? We? What did I do with him? Or... It's took me a minute to figure it out. Does he mean by me having a sex?

I have no words for that.

"We called it 'mating' ." He looked at me with the unreadable gaze and eyes on my lips. "You are now perfectly in the purest state, being satisfied after going through some heat."

Ohh.

I began to understand a bit about those kind of thing. I put another scoop of rice top with curry inside of my mouth. It's melting inside of my throat.

"The ritual is a very dangerous thing. It can cause your own death. Don't ever risk your own life just for something like that. Promise me, that you'll never do it again. Don't you wanna see your grandparents? If you already dead then how about them?"

All of his words, hit the every corner of my heart. Sharp and painful. Yeah.. Words are sharper than the knives.

" ...I just wanna know. Nothing more. If you lose to him then, how about me? How can I still be here?"

"..." He rested his hand beneath his head, staring on the ceiling. "After all, you did such a great job."

_____________________

*So.. Let's admire how Vegas's hand look like.

 Let's admire how Vegas's hand look like