Introduction ( Me )

Disclamer: This was only a fiction storyline for VegasPete. None of the story were based on the real series. Their personality was quiet the same as in the real novel but I toned down it a bit to make it easy for me. I tried to write a new genre for our VP couple. This was actually my first book so I'm not sure what kind of reaction will you guys gave me later. Okay, so go on and read this story.
Please leave some comment 🍀

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My name is Pete Phongsakorn. But usually they would call me Pete. I'm just a college student. Yeahh.. you heard me right? Just a student.

I lived with my grandparents. I don't know what exactly happen to my mom and dad but what did I know I was raised by grandma since I was a baby.

I'm just wondering if my parents were dead and where are their graves? Like maybe I could pay a visit for them... Even if they were already left me but I am still their son. I don't want to be rude but... Well, that doesn't matter. I only knew their faces through the photos that my grandma gave me.

My dad is looking so good in the picture. It was a photo during his senior years. He had a punctured nose and thick eyebrows. His lips is so perfect that I could not even put it into words. His straight black wavy hair very suit him. In that photo, he just wearing a white shirt with a long black pants.

Why he is so cool? No wonder all the girls were all over him... It based on what my grandma said.

While my mom, she looks like a simple lady with her hair that she puts into a ponytail. She is wearing a spec. Her eyes colour was actually light grey and it passed through me. Not to brag but I am also looking good. Her plump lips looks beautiful when she smiles.

But I only have a few pictures of her and the rest was my dad. I do not know what has happened in the past but for sure it is not something good.

Well... lets move on to the next part. There was a girl that I fell in love with. I have been liking her since I was in 10 grade. She was in the same age with me. What a coincidence, her class is actually next to mine and I always peeks on her during our lunch break. She so pretty and literally won my heart.

I wanted to say that I like her so much but whenever I had a chance to face her, my tongue feels numb. And I could not even dare to open my mouth properly. It feels like there was a big stone that shut down the function of my lips. God... How in the world am I going to confess my feeling for her?

And the other things about me is, I am working in part time job at my aunty Som bakery shop's after finished my class. She is very nice actually. My grandparents also give me some pocket money but I told them to keep it as a spare for their hospital bills.

They have already taken care after me since I was a kid and now I have already grew up and maybe I could help them by putting a lesser burden. Nevermind, I will be just fine. I am a boy, I knew how to take care of myself.

One more thing about me is... I keep dreaming about a same guy in this couple of months. I do not know who he was. Like how can he just appeared out of nowhere and be staring at me. But his face... I found it familiar. It feels like I knew him before. It gives me a warm feeling.

The eyes... The way that he looks at me, it seems like he wanted to say something. The face... It is very calming. He is looking pretty nice there. Wait- hold on. Am I fallen for him??? No. No. No. That is not in my life principle. No matter who he is I just wished that he will leave me alone, in peace.

Can you imagine being in my shoes? Having a dream with a same guy almost every night? Arghhh!!! Sometimes I will be bother by those dream, but sometimes I just let it go. It is not worth enough, just a waste of time.

These days it has been a hard weekend for me. Not just because of those ridiculous dream but another kind of thing. There was a guy who keep coming to our store, the place where my grandpa will fix those broken shoes.

He keeps saying that we had the unsettle dept with him. That damn guy... Yesterday he should be glad that my grandpa stop me from punching him in the face. If not then I will give him the taste of my fist instead of rice!

Don't you think that you are riches people can do whatever you want to us the poor people?! Do you think I am a fool?! You can insult me. Hate me or call me a trash. But if you dare doing anything bad to my grandparents, I will not hesitate to throw hands!

Now I am just stay in silent. I do not want to put any pressure on my grandpa. He is not young anymore. I told him that I am willing to do the job but he insisted to do by himself, he said that he was happy by doing this job even it was tiring.

It was like he could find peaces in the life by doing something that he liked. Well... If he okay with it then I will be fine as long as he can be happy with anything that he do.

I only have my grandparents in this life. To whom I want to be with if it is not with them? They are my world. My paradise...

.........