Chapter 3

Ayo thank you all for 2 votes and chapter 2 and 1 vote in chapter 3!

YN pov:
I wake up at the morning and walk to the kitchen to see a maroon haired man sitting near master Urokodaki."Hello I'm YN who are you? "
The maroon haired boy turns to look at you and says "Hi YN my name is Tanjiro I can't wait to train together" he says while smiling at you. You nod at him in response.

Tanjiro pov:
"I'm happy I have a training partner today atleast I won't be lonely" I think to myself.

Time skip to when the training started.

YN pov:
"It's the same as yesterday just got to make sure I dodge the traps"I think to myself as I run down the hill.
You then start running down the hill when a log swings towards you, you duck to dodge it while jumping over the trip wire."This is easy" you thought to yourself and soon as you thought that you fall into a pithole "ouch maybe not"You then get up and continue dodging the traps yet still getting hit by some. You reach the house exhausted with Tanjiro right beside you. The two of you were still a little bruised.Urokodaki turns to look at you two and says "good you will be doing that training till you perfect it"
You sigh as you sit down near Tanjiro.
"Tanjiro what is that basket for? "You ask him Tanjiro turns and tells you "well you see I have a demon in there... " you look at him shocked and ask "why do you carry a demon with you if your going to become a demon slayer?!" Tanjiro sighs "Well you see my family was killed by a demon and the demon I'm carrying is my sister she was turned to a demon and now I'm trying to find a cure." You look at him and tell him "I see I'm sorry Tanjiro" "It's fine" he tells you with a smile."Tanjiro why don't we go to missions together while finding a cure to your sister" you ask him and he nods happily. "Urokodaki sama do you know a cure to making a demon a human" you ask your teacher in curiosity. "No I don't really know but if you want to know you should maybe first search for the demon lord as he is the only on who can make humans into demons so he may know a cure" he answers. " Urokodaki sama what is the name of the demon lord?" Tanjiro asks him. "His name is Kibitsuji Muzan" Your eyes widen at the familiar name. "But isn't he the man I saw in the field every now and then...?aye its just a coincidence it not like he is the only man with that name... " You thought to yourself as you tried calming down.

Time skip to after you master running down the hill while avoiding traps.

"Today I will teach you your breathing style" Urokodaki tells the both of you nod in response.
"Now concentrate on you breathing to master total concentration " Both you and Tanjiro start trying to master it.
Urokodaki leaves the both of you to practice after a few hours Tanjiro masters it while you still can't master it. You let out a sigh of dispointment."Don't worry you just have to work harder" Tanjiro says trying to cheer you up. You smile at him. The turn after you heard Urokodaki's voice.
"Just like I thought you are not a water breather your an element breather". "Huh" you say in confusion "follow me YN Tanjiro you just practice here" You start following Urokodaki sama as he bring you near a place with a water fall the nature filled with fresh air and where the sun is. "I don't know much about your breathing but I do know one thing that is you must stay in a place with all for elements you train here and before you start training alone for this you will need alot of focus" he tell you before he leaves. You look around and sit on the water right below the waterfall and start concentrating on not only you breathing but your surroundings as well. After training for a long time you come back to Urokodaki's home. You lay in bed in exhaustion and instantly fall asleep.

Time skip to when you mastered all the breathing forms.

3rd person pov

Urokodaki takes you and Tanjiro to a place with two huge stones. He tells "once you two are able to cut this rock into half I will sent you to the final selection good luck" he tells before he leaves. Yn and Tanjiro look at each other before attempting to cut the rock.

YN pov:
"Ugh who can even slice off this rock?!" You think to yourself in frustration.

To be continued

Author here again so I know this is a very short chapter so sorry but I just got lazy so yeah but thank you all for reading I will update the next chapter tommorow.