Chapter 12

As you go out of the house The boar head starts running towards the box Nezeko was in and was about to slash it when Zenitsu hugs the box. The boat head starts punching and kicking the box as Zenitsu gets bruised. "Fight me! "The boar yelled out as he continues to lick Zenitsu.Tanjiro quickly runs over to the scene "The people in demon slayer corps are not allowed to fight each other so he is not drawing out his sword! "Tanjiro tell the boar. "Okay then let's fist fight! "The boar exclaimed. I sigh and go over to Zenitsu to apply some medicine on him. I look over at the scene to see that Tanjiro headbutted the boar. As the board mask falls of your eyes widen to see a beautiful face. "Your a girl?!"Zenitsu asks the boar and the boar nods. After burying the bodies you guys say goodbye to the kids and leave. "CAW CAW! GO DOWN TO THE MOUNTAING TO THE PLACE WITH A WITERIA SIGN YOU WILL REST THERE! "You crow tell to all of you."Yes finally some rest!"You tell happily as hi out run down to the mountain.The old lady gives you a separate room from the three as the room they were in was full. You slowly drift away into deep sleep.

In the dream

"Where am I?Oh yeah this is a dream. "You think to yourself as you walk around.You see a huge screen and you see yourself walking with.....MUZAN?!
"HUH?  WHY AM I WITH HIM I NEVER HUNG OUT WITH HIM AS AN ADULT?? "You think to yourself in your mind. Soon a woman comes towards you she had black hair and beautiful ocean blue eyes (This is my oc). "This is you in your past life. You and Muzan were lovers."
"B-but his a demon?... " You tell the beautiful woman beside you. "In your past life you knew that but still fell in love. In the this is dream I will show you some memories you had with him in your past life. "The woman says. You look in the screen again to see yourself talking with Muzan."Muzan promise me if I ever die you will love me in my next life. "You tell him.
"Ofcourse I can wait millions of years just for you to reborn"He replies back.
You guys be him a wide smile and him passionately on the lips.
You suddenly wake up in shock to find that out. "That was only a dream I bet that was fake but why did it feel so real?... Was I really in love with him?... "

Haha I got lazy sorry