Chapter 21

YN pov:
As I slowly got up from my bed I realised I had another date with Muzan. "Oh no! I forgot about the date! What's the time?! 5:30?! I have 30 minutes left!"you then ran towards the bathroom and took a quick bath. After you came out you quickly picked out the kimono you wanted to wear and fixed your hair. By the time you had finished it was already 6:00."Muzan should be coming by now.Im so happy"and in speed of light Muzan had appeared in front of you. You had smiled ever so brightly after he appeared.He then took you by your hand and with the strung of the biwa you teleported to a mountain with a beautiful night sky scenery. "Wow how do you keep finding these places? "Muzan smiles at you "it's a secret(He commands his demons to find him beautiful places as such) "you both then proceed to sit down on the edge of the mountain as you both talk. "Muzan? "
"Hm? "
"Were searching for me when I was gone?How was it like when I was gone? "
"Of course I searched you.I searched you in ever  corner of the world and now I have finally found you"he said with a smile. "You didn't answer one question "he chuckles "Well... When you were gone my world was dark it was as if my world had shattered.I honestly could not live with out you" he then looks at you with a small yet noticeable smile on his face.You both stare at each.Your lips start getting closer and closer until it finnaly touch. As you press your lips against his you feel his soft lips you then slightly part your lips to allowing your tongues to enter. Your tongues then dance with each other until the both of you part gasping for air. (Definitely did not take inspiration from google ^^)You both smiling at each other until Muzan gets up. You also slowly get up and as soon as you did Muzan picks you up bridal style. You bothering then teleport to another place."Wow such a beautiful view. "
"It's also great to propose in don't you think? "
"yea-"Muzan kneels down pulls out a ring. "YN When I first met you I
thought you were like other girls/boys .Well I thought wrong. We have had our adventures together and it has now come to this.Will you marry me? "
"Ye-Yes!"
"Really? "Muzan asked with a shocked expression.You both have a deep and affectionate kiss.

Few days later.

The demons start dressing you up looking at you with glares of jealousy.You didn't mind as long as you married him the love of your life.
You had dressed up in wonderful red kimono. (I tried searching for it but non of them were to my liking sorry)

Sometime later

You slowly walk towards muzan with a big smile on your face just seeing Muzan wanted to make your nose bleed but you tried to stop it from bleeding. You finally reach the stand Muzan was in and he continued smiling. And the pastor said bla bla bla. "Lady YN do you take Muzan as your husband?"  "yes"  "Lord Muzan do you take lady YN as your wife? "
"Ye-"
"Wait! Stop! MUZAN IS SUPPOSED TO BE MY HUSBAND NOT YOURS! Muzan darling would please come back to me? "??? Said. "Who the hell are you? "Muzan said with and irked expression. "It's me Aiko!" the lady screams. "Muzan who is that? "
"That is just another human I had used for disguise she grew attached to me and I forgot to kill her"
"oooh can't you kill it now? "
Muzan was shocked as he didnt know you would tell that. But soon that shocked face turned into a smile. "Kill her"
"What?! Muzan honey that woman/man must have bewitched you I'm supposed to be the love of your life!"
After that she was killed by a demon in an instant.

GUYS HEY IM BACK I HOPE YOU DIDNT WAIT FOR LONG I APOLOGIZE FOR NOT UPDATING YESTERDAY FOR I WAS PREPARING FOR MY ANUAL DAY. ANYWASYS I HOOE YOU SAW MY FRIENDS CIMMENT IN THE PREVIOUS CHAPTER I HAD ASKED HER TO INFORM YOU ALL ABOUT MY SITUATION.AYWAYS DONT WORRY FOR THIS IS NOT THE END OF THE STORY.BYE HAVE A GOOD DAY/NIGHT!