Chapter 11

Muzan pov
"The failed?! No no no I can't let him/her get taken away again not like the last life no..."Muzan thought to himself.

YN pov
As we left Lady Tamayos place we walked down a hill and we came across a yellow head boy who was clinging onto a woman and crying.
Tanjiro and I quickly gave each other a glance before Tanjiro went to the boy who was clinging onto the girl and hit him. The girl thanks Tanjiro for helping him. "Nooooooo! Why would you do that she was about to accept to be my wife! "The yellow boy says as tear run down his face. "No I wasn't going to accept and I already have a fiance! "The girl yells as she slaps him across the face. As the girl leaves our crow comes and give the 3 of us a new mission.The yellow head boy introduces himself as Zenitsu and we walk to the place where our mission was going to take place. As we walk Zenitsus stomach growls. "Oh it seems your hungry here"You tell Zenitsu as you hand him and Tanjiro a rice ball.Zenitu and Tanjiro thank me and we move on our way as we see a house that looks haunted. "Do you hear that? "Zenitsu tells the both of you and you see two kids in the bush. You rush to them and ask a few questions regarding about their brother.

Time skip inside the house(I got lazy)

As Tanjiro,me and Zenitsu gets separated I walk through the halls while aimlessly searching for a demon.As U walk through the halls I sense a demon behind me and quickly turned to see a demon behind me who seemed to have 4 hands. "Mmmmm what do we have here? "The demon says as he crawls closer to me. Unafraid of the demon I just scoff and slice of its head. "Well that was boring" I think to myself as I walk through the halls.

Tanjiro pov

As I fight a previous lower moon I analyze his attacks and find out that the middle drum causes a scratch the drum on the left rotates the to the left side and the one on right rotates the room to the right side. As he beats a drum I jump and make sure that U don't stamp on any of the paper and the demon widens his eyes. After a long battle with the previous lower moon I have a little chat with him. "You know I think your blood demon art is very impressive" I tell the as I walk out of the room. The demon had tears streaming down his face. "At least to someone my demons arts is good and my work isn't something to stamp at. "The demon this to itself as it dissapears.

Zenitsu pov

As I run away from OK m the demon crawling on the floor I end up falling asleep.I hear the child crying as he tries to pull me away from the demon as the demon mocks me. As the demons tongue approached I swiftly cut it off. I stand up as the demon and the child were shocked. "Thunder breathing first form thunder clap and flash! "I say as I cut off the demons head as I wake up from my sleep. "wahhh did you do this thank you so much your so cool"I tell to the child beside me as we countinue to roam aimlessly while trying to find Tanjiro and YN.

YN pov

I finally find Tanjiro and Zenitsu and beside them was a boar head. I look at it carefully as Ow order whether it was a demon or not. "Don't worry YN he is not a demon"Tanjiro tells me."If you say so" I reply and as soon as I reply I feel a very strong presence behind and turn back to see no one and it seems Tanjiro and the others had felt it too.

Muzan pov
"Don't worry my dearest we shall meet in the future not now and when we do I will never let you go like I did in your past life" I whisper out as I dissapear.

Okay guy author here I hope you enjoyed this chapter! I know I didn't update for so long so forgive me! I just got lazy so I'm really sorry!