Chapter 14

YN pov:
"I should stop thinking about that dream last night it's probably fake." You think to yourself before getting out of bed. You go to the room the three boys are in and see them awake. "Good morning guys" You tell as you yawn and walk towards the table set in the middle of the room.
"Good morning Yn-san"Tanjiro tells you.
"Good morning Yn"Zenitsu tells.
Inosuke just kept quiet. The old lady enters and gives you the food.

Time skip when you were leaving.

"CAW CAW TANJIRO,YN,ZENITSU,INOSUKE YOU ARE TO GO TO Mount Natagumo THERE HAS BEEN DEMON SPOTTINGS CAW CAW" Tanjiro and your crows tell you.You all start walking to the location for the mission.

Time skip below Mount Natagumo

Mount Natagumo👇

"This place gives me the creeps" you tell and the others agreed

"This place gives me the creeps" you tell and the others agreed. "Tanjiroooooo I don't want to goooo!" Zenitsu tells as he whines while sitting on the floor. "Stop whining and come me would ya" I tell Zenitsu. As we walk into the mountain we see another demon slayer and we sprint towards him. "help the others their being controlled-ahhhhhhh" the demon slayer says as he gets dragged into the air by the string. Me and Tanjiro give each other a quick glance before going in. Inosuke leafs the way.

In the mountain

As we enter we see many demon slayer getting controlled.Only one of them not being controlled his name was Murata. I realise their connected to strings which are controlling them "Cut the strings!"I tell them and Tanjiro Inosuke and Murata cuts the strings. Tanjiro and Inosuke go together while I go a separate path. (Yes you will fight an oc) As I sprint and jump from tree to tree I sense a strong presence at my left. I jump to that direction to see a white demon eating a human. The demon a short but spiky hair white kimono. The demon turns around to see me and smiles in a menacing way. I quickly take out my sword and the demon raises his hand.The was a red coloured circle in his palm. He smiles and says "Hmm will you be able to survive my knights?... "The demon laughs softly.As I jumped towards him  5 knights which seemed to be made out of string came out from his palm. I jump back a little and the knights come towards me. The knights swing their weapons at me and I quickly jump out of the way. "Shit where is their weak spots?... "You think to yourself clearly frustrated.You try aiming for the neck of the knight but it quickly defends the spot. "Aha since he defended that spot it must be where it's weak spot is!" You think to yourself.As you were lost in thought and knight comes behind you and cuts your right leg(No it didn't cut off your leg only like a deep cut.) You away and finally find time to use your breath "Element breathing 7th form flame of God's!" You tell as you cut 2 of the knights legs hands and finnally their head. "3 more to go" you think to yourself."Element breathing 4th form bind and strike"You say as vines bind the three of them and you cut of their heads."Finnally now that demon!" You think to yourself.
"Impressive no one has ever beaten them but you still need to defeat a last one hahahaha" he tells you. You look at him confused.A golem comes out of its hand. It was 5 times the size of you. "Shit Shit Shit!"You curse at your mind.
"Concentrate! "You think to yourself and find out that the only way to defeat it is to slash it until you find a marble and destroy the marble."Element breathing 1st form thundering slashes! "(Bitch WTF is a thundering slash 😶)You swiftly cut his body and find the marble you quickly destroy it and sprint towards the demon. "NO! NO!  THIS CANT BE HAPPENING"The demon screams out but you quickly cut off its head.

That's it for the chapter hope you enjoyed!