Chapter 17

Hello guys sorry for not updating I have no excuses for it I was just simply lazy more like I forgot but whatever we don't talk about that

YN pov:
As me and Tanjiro try different ways to  wake the others up.Inosuke and Rengoku finaly wake up and Tanjiro and Inosuke goes up to defeat the demon while Rengoku protects five carriages or whatever it's called. Zenitsu and Nezeko protected 3 carriages.(I added 4 more carriages for you to protect) While I protected 4 carriages in front. As I'm doing so a lady walks up to me and screams "ITS YOUR FAULT THAT I CANNOT HAVE A HAPPY DREAM! YOU DESERVE TO DIE! "I sigh and just simply hit her in the back of the head. "Sweet dreams" I tell her when doing so and put her on a seat more like throw but whatever. As I continue slashing the the things or the flesh of the demon I hear a scream and then the flesh slowly goes away. "I guess Tanjiro and Inosuke has done their jobs" I think as I jump out of the carriage. As I walk out I see Tanjiro with his hand on his stomach."TANJIRO YOUR BLEEDING! "
I scream in a worried tone. "It'll be fine"he whispers and as soon as he does another demon appears."It's the Uper moon 3" I whisper as he suddenly comes behind us. He was about to hit Tanjiro when Renguko came and defended him with his sword. *Rengoku says his line*( I forgot OK =,)  ) He simply smiles and then starts attacking Rengoku instead. As they were battling each other it was too fast for even me to see it. "I guess I'm an ant compares to these 2" I mutter out. As the sun started rising the demon was about to escape when he finally looks at me and says "Oh how lucky I am to find you! " he tells and I give a confused look until he grabs me by the waist and takes me away. "YN! " Inosuke,  Rengoku and Tanjiro screams in cue. (Don't worry Rengoku survived)

In the jungle

YN pov:
I quickly take out my katana and try cutting his neck but it was of no use.
He chuckles at my failed attemped at killing him. "Stop trying to do the impossible" he tells me."SHUT UP" I scream at him in annoyance .He slightly chuckles at my behavior. "Why the hell did you even kidnap me Huh?! " I ask him he looks at me with a straight face and answers "Well simply because my master commanded me to. "
"Why the hell would muzan want me?...Doesnt he have like a wife or something? " I think.The rest of the trip was silent until we finally reached the house Muzan was in."Finnally we reached" I thought. (OK OK before you get confused I just changed it so that you will doubt the memories you had got was you in your past life and thought it was just your mind playing tricks on you) "Hmph you finally reached good job bringing her to me, but did you kill the hashira and the boy with hanufadu earings like I told you to? " Muzan tells.The Upper moon 3 shakes his head in denial and response "The hashira was stronger then I had expected please forgive me! " he tells and the bla bla bla shit happened. When that was happening you were lost in deep thought "WTF I thought Muzan had a man like appearance and not a kids appearence.Well the last time I saw him he looked like a man. Is this his original form Wth. What ever. " After the upper moon 3 leaves Muzan turns to me and his face softens up for a moment but then goes back to normal and he asks you "Do you remember me?... " you reply back "Yes Ofcourse your the...  Demon lord. "
His face was filled with dissapointment but then he just nodded and then in the next second you were in a weird looking house. Muzan told you to follow him and you did as you were told and he led you to a room. It the walls were your f/c and it was a big room. You will be staying here from now and tell me if you remember anything.You just nod in n response.

After he leaves

"Hey yn long time no see ey?" ??? says

IK it's short and all so forgive me buttttt on top of that thank you all for 721 views! Thank you all so much! I will try to update more frequently from now on. BYE HAVE A GREAT DAY!