Chapter 20

YN pov :
As I look around the vast area I couldn't help myself but smile to myself."Muzan how did you find this place" you ask him with smile on your face while making eye contact."I was just wondering around when I saw this place an I thought you would like it so I brought you here. " He tells you. You smile at him and hold his hand as you and him walk around. "I hope this happiness lasts forever" you think to yourself as you smile.

Meanwhile with Tanjiro and the rest.
"Agh I can't believe that demon kidnapped Y/N and left!" Tanjiro exclaims."Tanjiro stop shouting we know you are worried we are too. " Zenitsu tells Tanjiro. As they had walked out they saw Inosuke training by running around while carrying logs so they did the same. Rengoku was also with them he was in his room.
With Rengoku
"How could I have let a child get kidnapped right in front of me? I'm not good I'm useless" Renguko thought.As he laid in his bed.
After they all recovered
(This is the Hashira meeting Tanjiro and all are here too. Only tanjiro)
"Im sure you have all heard of what happened to the young lady YN" Kagaya says. "YN as the girl who kicked me? " Sanami questions and kagaya nods his head. "What should we do about it?" Mitsuki asks in a worried tone. "From today onward we will be searching for lady YN until someone finds her but you will still be going to your missions" Kagaya tells everyone. He later dissmisses everyone and leaves. As Tanjiro left he kept on questing why you were kidnapped and why he was so weak.
Meanwhile
YN pov:
"I wonder what's going on in the demon slayer corps" You tell Muzan " I'm sure their just fine" Muzan says. "Yeah your right" you tell him and as the time went by you two had gotten even more closer. You both finnally decide to leave that place and Muzan takes you to a town. "where are we? " you ask him as you look around the place. "We are in t/n(town name)" he replies.He then takes your hand and takes you to a stall and buys your f/f(favorite food) "Thanks!" you tell as you happily munch on the food you have. The both of you then enter a shop where the shop keeper starts measuring your waist etc. "Muzan whats this about? " you ask and replies "Just thought you would like some new clothing"
"Oh why thankyou" you tell her OK me while slightly blushing. Muzan notices your blush and smiles to himself.After everything the shopkeeper tells you to come back tomorrow.The both of you leave the shop. As you both left up our see a newly married couple in a carriage with their wedding outfits. You look at them in awe. "Hm we will soon be like that you know" he tells you with a smirk on his face. You had blushed alot by his words. "Muzan your such a tease"You reply
"I'm only telling the truth." muzan says. As the both of you go home Muzan carries you bridal style and takes you back to the infinity castle in lightning speed. He takes you to your room and kisses your forehead and leaves. You smile to yourself as you fall asleep slowly and silently. "Good morning Muzan" you tell as you wake up. "Morning. It is still night you know" Muzan chuckles."oh" you mutter. "Follow me" he says as he takes your hand and the both of you teleport somewhere."Oh did you make this yourself?" you ask in a rather surprised tone. and Muzan nods his head. Infront of you was a table for two.You both sat down and talked."I love you so much YN"Muzan tells you. "I know I love you too Muzan. " you tell and Muzan then takes your hand and the both of you teleport to another place filled with flowers and had an amazing view. You look to the side and tell Muzan "How do keep finding this type of places?" you ask him slightly chuckling."You know what I will do it now. " Muzan says. "Do what? "You ask as he kneels to the ground and pulls out strong from his pocket."YN Ln I have known you for years by now and have waited for this moment for thousands of years will you be my wife? " he asks and you reply "yes yes yes Ofcourse I would! "
At the wedding
"Do you accept yn as your wife? "
"Yes"
"Do you accept Muzan as your husband? "
"yes"
" you may kiss."
As you get closer and closer your lips touch and..... You wake up form your dream. "Dangit why did that had to be a dream."

Lol I know I said I will update yesterday but I got lazy so from now I will update in Saturday Sunday and also whenever I'm bored.Bye have a great day or night!