Chapter 10

I'm so sorry for not updating for so long we just had an upcoming traditional event so I had to prepare as we were also celebrating in my school I hope you understand!

As we followed the green haired boy we were led into a fence. As Tanjiro countinued to argue about how pretty Nezekus is. The green haired boy enters the fence.
Me and Tanjiro look around in confusion as we see the boy disappeare."Huh??!" I yell out in confusion as Tanjiro looks around to see where the boy is. The boys head pops out "Hey! Come in quick! "Me and Tanjiro look at each other in confusion and quickly go in. The boy leads us to the woman who we had met earlier today.The woman introduces herself. "Tamayo-san is there a way to turn a demon back to human?!"Tanjiro yells while taking a step closer to Lady Tamayo."The green haired boy was quick to react as he punches Tanjiro away.

Time skip to when they are talking in that room

Muzan pov:
As I walk through a alleyway my mind full of thoughts. "YN?...How is she still alive I know it's her. Whatever this time I'm not letting go of her never."I thinks to myself as with a wicked smile plastered to my face. As I countinue walking a guy bumps into me. "My apologies" I tell the man. "Stop"the man tells me. "I'm sorry Im rather in a hurry" I tell the man running out of patience."Ha look at him he looks sick as if his gonna die."The man tells I lose my patience and punch him into the wall. "Ahhhhhh!" The woman screams "That was my brother! You shall pay for what you did!" The chubby man beside him tells as I kick him into space.I look at the woman in the ground and walk up to her and squad in front of her. "Do I look sick to you do I look like about to die?! No! I'm the perfect human being!"I tell her as I push my finger and rush my blood into her. "What will happen to you if I put too much of my blood into you?... Your human body won't be able to take the change in which you will die." I snap my fingers and two demons appear in front of me.Bring me the head of the boy with hanufadu  earings and bring me the Y/G in black kimono harmed or unharmed. (I did that so that YN can have some fight scene)

If your a girl this is your Kimono

If your a boy this is yours

"If you succeed I shall give you more of my blood now go. "I tell as the demons as they nod in response and dissapear.

YN pov:
As Tanjiro and Tamayo-san were talking I couldn't get my head off of the fact that my old friend is actually the demon lord.A ball quickly comes towards us and as soon as I sense it I duck. Revealing three demons on the other side. (The third demon will be an occasional so that YN has someone to fight) Tanjiro goes for the one who was controlling the ball with arrows,  Nezeko and Yushiro goes for the 6 hand demon with the ball and I go for the mud demon. As I run towards him  he throws many mud balls towards me and I dodge it quickly as I go towards him he smirks and goes into the mud he come from behind me and I quickly turn but was two slow as he gives me a strong punch. I step a few step back and turn back at him to find him in front of me and get punch again. You finally get a few second to use an attack on him. "Element breathing 3rd form dance of thunders" You say as you close your eyes and dodge the attacks and slice of his head. Finally you think to yourself.You head back to see that demon Tanjiro was fighting on the ground. "My ball... "The demon whispers.You feel sorry for the demon and keep the ball next to her and pray for her. You go into the basement where they are and see Nezeko hugging Tamayo-san as she cries and hugs her back. You two leave after that and say your goodbyes to each other and leave.

End of chapter.