Chapter 4

Sorry for not updating yesterday the Wi-Fi was trash so I couldn't really update.

3rd person pov:
After trying multiple times to cut the rock in half YN and Tanjiro failed miserably again and again. YN and Tanjiro were upset about this until the both of them heard a  voice from above "Stop whining and act like a man"the boy says to Tanjiro.Tanjiro looks up at him as the boy swung his sword at Tanjiro. Tanjiro quickly blocks it and looks over to the boy. "Attack me" the boy says Tanjiro looks at boy and says "But you have a wooden katana and I have a real katana"."Hahaha you think you can defeat me?!" Tanjiro looks at boy and swings his sword at him as the boy dodges and hit Tanjiro with the wooden katana. As Tanjiro falls to the ground unconscious the boy looks at YN and quickly swings his sword at her.YN quickly jumps away from the attack to a near by tree and pushes her self from the tree and swing the sword at the boy the boy is shocked at speed but quickly blocks it. YN starts swinging the sword at the boy as the boy kept on a blocking it. He finaly finds a chance to hit YN and as soon as he hit her she becomes unconscious."I'm leaving it all up to you now"the boy say to a small girl she nods in response.

Time skip after Tanjiro and YN woke up.

After the both of you wake up you see a young girl sitting on the huge stone smiling."You both have woken up"The young girl says "Who are you?" You and Tanjiro ask the young girl "My name is Makomo and the boy you fought was Sabito" she answers. "Now listen I'm going to tell you both of your weaknesses" she says as you and Tanjiro sit down to listen carefully to the girls words.

Time skip Afte lots of training.

YN decides to challenge Sabito once again.Both of them jump to hit each other while YN dodges Sabito hit and jumps back at Sabito to cut of his mask. Sabito smiles as the rock you supposed to cut was made in half. You smile happily and look at Tanjiro and say 'Tanjiro! I DID IT! " tanjiro smile at you and nods.

After a few months Tanjiro challenges Sabito. You cheer up Tanjiro they both jump up to attack but Tanjiro was the first person to swing his sword hence Tanjiro won.Sabito smiles as he disappeares into thin air. "Huh?  Where is Sabito? " You ask but soon quickly turn you attention to the rock and say "Tanjiro! You did it! " Tanjiro smile and exclaims "I finaly did it!". Urokodaki sama comes out of nowhere and says "so the both of you have finally done it follow me" .You and Tanjiro start following your master. He explains things about the Final selection and gives the both of you a fox looking mask.

Thus is yours (I couldn't find any other sorry)

Sorry for the short chapter!