Chapter 6

After the reunion you and Tanjiro stand with others as the two girls talk. As the girls were congratulating you all a man goes to the two girls and holds her hair. "Where is the sword?! "Thean asks in frustration. You were quick to react and quickly grab his hand. "Let go of her hair or I will break your hand"You tell the man in a cold tone. The man was about to argue back until he felt you about to break his bones so he quickly let's go of the girls hair. "Are you okay?"You ask the girl as she replies with a nod. "YN your too kind"Tanjiro says while smiling at you. "I could say the same about you Tanjiro" You tell him with a smile on your face.

Time skip to choosing the ore

YN pov:
"Which one do I choose?Oh yeah I just need to concentrate and I will know which is the best and strongest ore" You think as you concentrate.You pick your rock and you and Tanjiro go back home. As you and Tanjiro reach Urokodakis home you run there. Urokodaki comes out of his home and hugs you two."You made it" he says. You and Tanjiro notice tears coming out of his eyes and hug him even tighter. As time passes you and Tanjiro head out as you here bells outside. A man with a mask come out and explains things about your swords as you and Tanjiro try to persuade him into coming in. "Your still the same aren't you? Always talking about swords"Inside the house he gives you the swords. "The swords change color according to the owner"he explains. Tanjiro takes out his sword and it turns black. Impatient you quickly take out your sword for it to turn into red in the bottom green in the middle blue in the top and a little hint of white on top. (Ik it's a ugly combination but deal with it or just think of a color you like) "What does this color mean?"You ask them in curiosity.

(Short chapter I know but I got lazy okay I'm sorry!)