Chapter 6: Passive

In the center of the crime web, Jim Moriarty called his new pet into his office. "John.... do you know what I like.....?" Jim purred to the doctor. "What do you like, Sir?"

"I am a man who enjoys the finer thing in life. Guns....dynamite....mmmm Sherlock's heart served on a silver platter, cooked well." Jim growls, no purrs in that honey arsenic tone. Jim's coal-black eyes are fixed on John's reading his reaction to that last statement. John internally cringes but on the outside smiles, "How fantastic. "

"You know what I don't like? hmmm? Boring people. Boring people and rats. Have you seen any rats, Johnnyboy...?" Jim's threat is plain, he was testing John to see if he was still in contact with the detective. Feeding Sherlock info that allowed Sherlock to take out the network. If John was as Jim thought...we...he would not like the outcome. "Of course not Sir. I'm not a rat neither is anyone else included in this operation. " John looks at the criminal.

"THEN HOW THE HELL IS THAT INFERIOUS DETECTIVE DOING THIS!" Jim suddenly roared as he pulled a knife on the doctor. Faster than a snake, the blade was under John's chin. "Know this, John Hamish Watson, if you are lying to me, I will make you into a belt." Jim is suddenly dangerously calm. "Any theories...pet? Or would you like another scar tonight? You know how I get when you displease me." Jim purred, cocking his head slightly. "Your former pet S-Sebastian. He m-might've joined S-Sherlock." John tried to rear back, but Moriarty had him cornered.

Jim literally snarls. "The Tiger will burn for that. Pray I get to him before I get to you." Jim hissed. John nods, "Yes sir. ""Bring me Sherlock's heart, John, and I shall forget this. Now get out of my sight before I change my mind" Jim purred.