Love at first sight

*eddies pov*

"God I hate this school" I shouted as I flipped Jason the bird for the 3rd time today in class. Miss Jackson spotted me this time and tried to send me out, giving me a detention. As I strutted out the classroom I turned around and stuck my tongue out as I would usually do with my fingers forming horns on my head, pissing him off. I hated him much like I hated everyone else in this school and I would for the rest of my life. But today, today was an exception, but I didn't know it yet.

*time gap to the end of the day*

*steves pov*

Once again I was back in this wretched school. I had already graduated yet I was back in this hell hole, again...
"DUSTIN FREAKIN HENDERSON!! WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU??" I called running down the yellow halls desperately.
Out of nowhere I heard a call from the detention room I had once called my second home, I mean it was better than the one I lived in but that's besides the point."Hello??" A man called from the room, I immediately recognised his voice, Mr Clark. I rolled my eyes and stepped into the room. My eyes were immediately drawn to the boy rambling in the corner feet on desk. Eddie the freak Munson...
"errr. Sir?" Mr Clark called but I did not withdraw my eyes. Eddie was rambling about Jason, he was so short back then from eddies description he had changed quite a bit. "Hellooo? Can you hear me??" Mr Clark said getting annoyed.
"STEVE!!! STEVE!!!" Henderson called from the back row. Turns out he had been sat right next to Eddie the whole time. I looked away from Munson but it pained me but I was unaware why.
"Uhm. Yes sir" I replied after a moment of silence "uhh I need to get Dustin err Henderson. I was meant to errr uhm pick him up for a... DOCTORS APPOINTMENT!!" I lied under my breath but then my eyes went back to Munson. His hair was curly and matted, it was beautiful. His arms were plastered in tattoos as well as chains around his waist. I stared at his chest and on it was hellfire club. I bit my lip as I stared. Suddenly Munson looked up I hope he would check me out and he did. My eyes lit up.
He stared up at me and we locked eyes and I felt a spark, butterflies filled my stomach and I began to feel flustered.
Mr Clark nodded and and Dustin grabbed his stuff and I walked over to him and put my hand on his table finger touching Munsons ring filled hands as I picked up Dustins bag of the floor. He winked at me as we left the classroom and I waved goodbye... I was in love with Eddie The Freak Munson...

*eddies pov*

Detention was boring till Steve Harrington came in. I wouldn't dare to look up at him until he was almost ready to leave because I was embarrassed, I mean he was the most popular boy in school and did he even like boys?? I never even thought about my sexuality back then, I didn't really think I had one but I knew who I was now and I was ready to shoot my shot.
I traced his body with my eyes,checking him out and I felt flustered as I did so. His hair was poofy as it was last year but he looked more beautiful, he was hotter..
As he collected Dustins bag he touched my hand and I winked at him, I hoped he liked it, I did. I was in love with Steve Harrington...Truly in love with Steve the hair Harrington...