Skull Rock

*eddies pov*

I was buzzing when I woke up. Obviously I really wanted to sleep in with Harrington but I knew I had to make him my breakfast "special".It was 6 when I started cooking. I made 6 pancakes and stacked them on one another. I drizzled chocolate sauce and maple syrup I'm a neat swirl. I cut strawberries, bananas and some marshmallows, placing them on top. And to top the dish of, some powdered sugar. Wow. This was perfect, just like he was perfect!
I sat on the bed and tapped his forehead lightly. "Harrington! Harrington wake up" i whispered rhythmically. As he opened his deep brown eyes a smile arose back on my face. "Hey-I made breakfast, come on." I giggled as I grabbed his hand again.I sat him down on my rundown table of which I had attempted to give a "makeover".

*Steve's pov*

I was really in love with him. What will people think about me?? Are they gonna hate me?? I was starving but the thought of people finding out caused my stomach to churn. "I'm not hungry." I said. I saw his extatic face suddenly fade into a self conscious frown. "Do you not like it? There's to much fruit isn't there." He was now in a state of utter panic . I had to stop him. I had to stop this. "Listen the food looks great but." I hesitated. "But I think we should just forget about last night." He put on a fake smile and nodded.
*eddies pov*
Holding back tears I thought of an excuse to leave. "Listen - I have a "deal" out by lovers lake so I'm gonna go." Steve followed me expecting he was invited.
*time gap to when they got there still*

*eddies pov*

I hopped out of the car slamming the door behind me. The deal was quick just some dumb teenager having a "hard time". As I turned around hoping to head home an wallow in my self pity, harrington yelled out to me. "Eddie,Eddie I know your mad at me" i looked at him heartwrenched. "Yeah well I can't imagine why. U know if you weren't so consumed by popularity we coulda been good "friends". I walked away. " where are you going?" He yelled at me. "Skull rock I go there when I'm pissed off! Follow me if ya want I don't care."
He did exactly that. As I sat down behind the rock I knew it was time.time to open up. "I wasn't always a freak you know.I was just a normal kid untill my dad.my father.where do I start with him."violent memories surged through my mind and I broke down.I'd never cried to a person before let alone mr popular.
*steves pov*
Everything he said was true.I was consumed my popularity and he had every right to be mad at me. I thought of my reputation,the fake people I used to call friends but he was more important.in that moment I could think nothing more than him. Again my heart throbbed.i leant in towards him-grabbed him by his hair kissed him...
He was a good kisser, not like any of the girls I kissed before, much better than Nancy. He knew exactly what I wanted...