The sleepover

*eddies pov*

As soon as I heard the words leave his soft lips my heart sank. "ill go get my car now." he exclaimed, quickly opening the door and closing it. I looked down at my guitar sitting just as solemn as I. BANG. Who was at the door at this time? I walked up to the door believing this visitor to be my uncle. "okay calm down" I groaned opening the door. My heart rose back up from the pit of my stomach. Harrington! "I HAVE NO GAS! Whoops" HE BLURTED OUT AWKWARDLY.
I knew full well that there was gasoline under my bed but I wasn't gonna tell him that.
I told him he could stay to which he agreed instintaniously."so do you have anything to wear?"
"no" he responded rubbing his neck clearly embarrassed.
I could of given him an old shirt but why not tease him. I pulled my shirt off unveiling all my tattoes and one long scar around my stomach. I then passed it to him and grabbed myself one from the drawer - which once was white.

*Steve's pov*

Once I had told him I hadn't any clothes he pulled his shirt off of his abdomen causing me to clench my hand into a fist. His chest was covered in tattoos and one large scar filled the bottom half of his stomach. HE WAS SO HOT!!!
He began to set up a pillow and blanket on his sofa. "You can sleep in my bed and Ill sleep out here. If that's alright with you?"
"no. I'll sleep out here it's your place!" we continued to argue about the matter until Eddie excused himself to the bathroom. I figured I'd be sleeping in the bed, so I hopped in sliding off my tight pants. I turned the light off as I heard a leaky tap turn on. As I turned myself around I saw Eddie walking into the bedroom too with nothing but an oversized top and a light grey pair of boxers. "WOAH!" We both yelpt. "I thought-"
"I thought-"
We had a mortifying 10 seconds of eye contact until he broke the silence. "Well I don't know about you but I'm staying right here" he chuckled to himself. I nodded as i turned myself so I was looking at him. I'd never much been a night owl so I couldn't keep myself conscious for much longer.

*eddies pov*

Steve slipped into a deep slumber while I (an insomniac) lay awake gazing into his closed eyes. I did so for what felt like hours. UNTILL. I felt Harringtons tender hands latch onto my knecklace. He was obviously exhausted because he could only let out a faded mumble. "I like y-you-r necklace" his head hit the pillow again. That was it. If I hadn't anything better to do id make him one.yes. What a brilliant idea. I crept out of my bed grimacing as the door creaked.
I began to hunt around for some kind of chain but I hadn't any luck. I looked down in disappointment only to notice the chain around my waist. I unraveled it and created him his very own. I slipped back into bed and whispered. "Harrington" waving my hand over his face.
"yes?" he replied opening his dreary eyes and staring at me intently. I pulled up the chain in front of him grinning ear to ear. "just for you sweet heart" my eyes widened. "I shouldn't of said that" he laughed. "No-your fine, your just fine" he put the necklace around him just as tightly as he wrapped his arm around me. It felt so right. I felt so safe in his arms.as I again gazed into his closed eyes I wanted to kiss him. I wanted to kiss him so bad. But reluctantly I restrained myself. I then lay my head on his thumping heart and closed my eyes...