I was made for loving you baby

Time skip to later that day
*eddies pov*
"ok Steve's House is 1000x better then mine." I thought as I looked at the trainwreck I called my trailer. I quickly flicked my wrist so I could see the time. FUCK! I only had a half hour. I shoved on a pair of lace up boots, ripped baggy jeans that were low rise, no shirt, a leather jacket, chains rings, eyeliner and a bandana hanging out of my pocket. I then grabbed some gum and shoved it in my back pocket on the other side. "right time to go," I whispered to myself. I got in my van and sped off headbanging to my mixtape.
Short time gap to in dressing room
Once I got in the dressing room Geoff began to laugh at me but I was confused as to why. "hey Eddie someone's been enjoying themself." he stared at the obvious hickey on my neck and chest. "you got yourself a girlfriend?" "I havnt got a girlfriend asshole now butt out of my business!" he realised I was agitated but Gareth spoke up instead . "so if you havnt got a girlfriend what have you got, a boyfriend. Not that that's wrong?." he looked genuine so I answered. "I know its not wrong." I winked and left the conversation knowing they understood. "ok your on," a small ladie walking past exclaimed to us. OK here we go.
*Steve's pov*
I arrived expecting a few people but once I got through the door I had to push through hundred. WOW! Eddie really downplayed this. I pushed myself to the front and twitched in anticipation. Suddenly, I saw Eddie strut onto the stage causing the croud to roar. My face lit up and I saw him scam the audience for me. Once he found me we locked eyes and he winked at me. GOD HE LOOKED SO GOOD!!!! I then saw Eddie walk up to the mic. Wait. Was he singing. No. "now this first song goes out to someone special to me I the audience. This person has saved me and I think they should know. And with that a familiar beat got louder and older until Eddie began to sing. OH MY LORD!! " tonight, I wanna give it all to you. " he lucked his lips at me. "in the darkness. There's so much I wanna do."
"coz boy you were made for me."
"and boy you were mad for me!!" he altered the lyrics bold to day the least. "I was made for loving you baby you were made for loving me." the song continued on. He never told me he could sing, like really sing. As I sat gawping at him two voices behind me sent rage through my body. "I'd take a price of that singer, he's cute!" they laughed. I turned around. "he's mine bitch!" what had gotten into me I'd never said anything remotely mean to a woman before but for some reason it drove me crazy. They both looked confused and went back to dancing. After they played their final song, paranoid-blavk sabbeth. The croud began to leave but I stayed behind in hopes of finding him.
Eddie pov
As soon as I saw Steve I ran up to him and kissed him again. "I was waiting to do that all night!" I breathed heavily. "did you like it?" I asked. "did I like it? That was incredible Eddie!! I mean you need some kinds reward for that it was amazing!"
Suddenly a smirk appeared on my face. "well there is one thing you could do but we'd have to get out of here." Steve's face turned bright red. "god edds is there ever a time when you don't think about that but come on them let's go!!?" and with that we were gone.