The trailer

*Steves pov*

Me and Dustin hopped in my dream machine and I started the car. "WAITTT!!!" Dustin shreaked.
"What?" I said rolling my eyes at him.
"WE FORGOT ABOUT EDDIE!!" I smiled and stopped the car.
The two of us marched into the hellhole Dustin calls high school in search of Munson.
I was grinning as I stood outside the detention room. I hesitated, hand hovering over the handle.
"NO" I thought to myself. "I need to look... good..." I stepped towards the window primping my hair and pulled out my overused chap stick, slabering it over my lips. "I'm ready.." I thought to myself and opened the door.
"MUNSON!! I NEED MUNSON!!" I shouted, startling Mr Clark. Eddie looked up and his eyes widened and walked out with me! Mr Clark tried to stop me but what's he gonna do??? Call Peddy The Mall Cop and get him to repel down here and save the day?? Munson grabbed my hand and we ran out the school giggling. Dustin trailed behind confused.

*eddies pov*

I was upset when Harrington left. I guess I missed him. And once again detention was boring, I was the only one left and I was so tired I slumped on my desk left upset and rather angry.
Out of nowhere the door slammed open and a familiar voice called for me...
"MUNSON!! I NEED MUNSON!!" It was Harrington back again to save the day!! 'My hero!!'
I walked out and grabbed his hand giggling as we ran out! I was so happy that I failed to notice Henderson trailing behind in confusion.
Once we arrived at Harrington car, I took a seat in the front next to Steve. As I reached for the gears of the car so did Harrington and we held hands for a moment. My heart was pounding, almost out of my chest and I pulled my hand away awkwardly only to fiddle awkwardly with my hair. Henderson broke our little moment by opening the door, panting after chasing after us through the school. "My mommy wants me home!" He said staring blankly at Harrington. "Well are you gonna start the car??"he said pushing Harringtons hand on the gear.
We dropped Henderson home only for him to get a light scolding from his mum for being late.
"Well!? I've got nothing to do! My uncle works nights and he's not in? Wanna come over to mine? I promise we will have some FUN..." I said awkwardly but that awakard smile turned into a grin when he nodded and started the car...