BUSTED

*Steve's POV*
OH GOD! I was late and Robin was gonna be mad. So mad. As I approached the store,I turned to look in the window,making sure I didn't look ridiculous.SHIT! I still had Some smudged eyeliner on (I think you know why it was smudged). I began to rub my eye vigorously but after several failed attempts ,I gave in. "Hey dingus, where were you!"
"Uh-hmm-uh I was at home." I mumbled as I began to stack more stock. She rolled her eyes and continued to ramble about things I didn't really care to listen to.well to be honest I couldn't really think of anything else.anything but him... as I began to drift away into my daydreams I was awoken a hand passing my face.
"Hey, Looks like someone had a good time last night."  Robin cackled as she pointed at my neck.
"Who was it this time,Linda???"
I scratched the back of my head before I spoke.
"Well-not exactly." I smiled,turning away after hearing the door open.by the time I had turned my head the figure had already disappeared into the second isle. Robin looked at me signalling to carry on.
"This person is not who I'd usually look for-in fact u used to think of them as a freak.but I've realised this person is a lot better for me.I can be myself around them and I don't care what everyone and anyone thinks of me because-" I hesitated. "Because I love them."
*robins pov*
He was in love. A freak?? Who could it be?? Better not be me. As I began to think of who this mystery could be a loud thump caused my heart to dropped. It was Eddie, Eddie the freak.I walked away to fill in for what Steve was doing. "Today ladies!" Munson yelled. "Cant you see I'm doing something here" I rolled my eyes again. "I know-Harringtons got me,don't ya big boy."he winked at him flirtatiously.No way.I mean.no it couldn't be. "Well I'd better be getting to band practice-no guitar,no band" he pulled his hair to the side revealing a hickey. "Oh one last thing they play guitar, don't ya dig guitar." Steve exclaimed grinning .how.why.when.where. It's safe to say I was confused. "Hey,carnival tonight-be at mine at 7. Don't be late Harrington.oh and have a shower please. call me if you need assistance with that ." Eddie smirked and left the empty store.Steves face turned a bright red as he waved goodbye. "How much of that do you think he heard?" Steve asked mortified. I looked at him and smiled.
Steve Harrington and Eddie the freak huh.full of surprises isn't he.full of surprises.