The hospital

*Steve's POV*

GOD! I hadn't split up a fight in a long time let alone with Jason. "Well that hurt like shit!" He laughed,sucking the blood still poring out of his lip. He looked drowsy almost like he had a concussion,but I didn't see him being hit in the head??!! As that exact thought crossed my mind Munson's face drained of any blood left in it causing him to drop to the floor. "Munson-Munson wake up please!" I shook him violently turning him around so I could see the back of his head. OH NO! Right at the centre of the back of his head was a massive bleeding gash. "Come on man wake up please." My pulse grew faster and faster. Suddenly,his dreary eyes reopened and he muttered, "Calm down,I'm alive." He stood up clearly to quickly. "Whoo too fast!" He said as he almost fell down. I told him we needed to get him to a doctor but he refused. "No-this is how things go around here,the freak gets jumped-the cool guys laugh and I deal with it or it'll happen all over again. Doctors=trouble Harrington!!!"

*eddies POV*

I tried to conceal the immense pain but I gave up. "Hey Harrington,this really hurts- would ya kiss it better." I exclaimed with a sarcastic undertone.
He looked at me shocked. "Ok you've really got a concussion haven't ya." He laughed at me but still pulled me in for a kiss leaving remnants of blood on his lips. GOD HE WAS HOT! We hopped in his car and he sped away to the store. Although my head was throbbing I could think of nothing but Harrington. He clearly felt bad as he looked at me with sorrowful eyes and a dim smile. "Ok your going to the hospital!" Steve exclaimed grabbing me by the shoulders and pulling me into the car.

*steves pov*

I put my hands on the wheel and began to drive, failing to put on the seatbelt. Eddie looked bored as we took off and lay his head down on my lap. "Eds, we're driving."
He smiled and just wrapped his arms around my waist.
I looked down at him, staring at his lips.
"We're stuck in traffic." I said softly as I didn't want to disturb him. I stopped the car as we waited for the cars to clear. I ran my fingers through his hair and put the radio on. Eddie grabbed my face as I did so and he kissed me more passionately than ever we had done before. I could tell he was drowsy as he was rather light headed after as he immediately fell back down into my lap.
"How did I ever pull such a good kisser??" Eds said smiling before pulling me in for another one. By the time the traffic was gone, two more red marks appeared on my neck and ed had one more as well. I put my hand on the gear, so did he and we set off. Off to the hospital...

*eddies pov*

When we arrived at the hospital I had two hickeys plastered on my neck and my hair was all ruffled up. The car park was busy as usual, I would know I've been here loads through the years.
I signed in and we sat in the waiting room. We held hands and I lay my head on his shoulder, he was shaking and asked me over and over if I was ok.
Suddenly a nurse came over with my file and tapped me on the shoulder. "Edward Munson?" She said in a croaky tone.
"Yes.. that's me..." I said putting my hand over my neck.
"You..." she said pointing at Steve. "Relation to the patien-"
"BOYFRIEND!!" Steve blurted out. The nurse looked away in disgust and got the doctor.
I walked into the room clutching Steve's hand tight. Once was sat down I fiddled with my hair and Steve wouldn't dare look up at the doctor. He was scared. I was to... I mean look what happened to me when Jason found out. The doctor was a stern and tough man. I watched as the man looked at our bruised necks each on coordinating sides.
"F@gs." He said under his breath as he examined my head. I said nothing, neither did Steve...
An immediate look of panic rose on the doctors face as he called for a nurse for back up. They spoke in a hushed tone as I sat down and lay my head on Steve's shoulder.
"You have to stay here for a few days." He said.
"Concussion level 3, very serious. We will prepare you a room and some aftercare treatment."
I nodded looking at Steve's blood drained face.
"Can we have a minute doc" I said under my breath.
I took his hand and led him outside. I kissed him, pressing my head against his. Tears formed in his eyes and he said "this is my fault if I sat on that side of the rollercoaster I would be here, not you.. you don't deserve this..." I put my hand on his face and pushed back his hair. "I'm going to be ok..."