The voicemail

*eddies pov*
I woke up to hot breathing on my face. Steve. I sighed, "what do you want?? I'm trying to sleep!!"
"The phones ringing. Again."
"Then pick it up." I rolled my eyes and covered my face with the douvet.
"Well you get some sleep and I'll go get it." Steve said kissing my forehead.
*steves pov*
I walked to the house phone. It was covered in cobwebs and scratches, I hesitated but picked  up the phone but the call went to voicemail.  "Edward munson, if you do not attend school today we will be forced to keep you behind a year again!" My jaw dropped,I completely forgot he went to school. I stormed back in his room and spoke to him. "Eddie, sweetheart you have to go to school." I ripped the covers off of his face and opened the blinds.
"No!" He snapped back at me.                                           "Why,if you don't you'll have to resit the whole year!"
"I'm not going in while Jason's there,I don't wanna end up back in the hospital!" He yelled at me with tears in his eyes.
"I know, I won't let him touch you!"
"How can you help me if your not there?"
"Please eddie get up, he won't hurt  you again I promise!"
"Fine,hour acting like my mother!" And with that he threw some clothes on and left,slamming the door behind him and speeding off without a goodbye.I knew he was mad at me but I was doing what was best for him. I mean I thought I was...