AFTER

*eddies pov*

My eyes widened so much they practically blew up. It took quite a while to process what had just happened but when I had I again found myself struggling to hold a grin back. STEVE HARRINGTON JUST KISSED ME!!!!! My eyes darted around checking for any people. Although there was nothing but a chirping bird-this was not the right place.it was clear Harrington's mind thought the same way as mine."your trailer?" he panted as he was already running."yep!" I yelled as Steve looked back at me.

*time gap to when they arrive*

*Steve's pov*

I began to undress myself allowing my clothes to fall wherever they chose to. I looked up at munson and uttered, "not how I imagined my week but I'm not complai- whoah!" I was ✨interrupted✨. I clenched the far corners of the duvet causing pillows the fall down onto the floor. "sorry my hairs in the way." he exclaimed apolijetically while turning around and passing me a hair tie.i swiftly pulled it out of his face and stroked his forehead. "okay, back to business." he imitated some kind of mafia boss.

*Eddie's pov*

OK. It was safe to say things got messy. Well to be fair it looked like a nuclear bomb had exploded. Smashed glass, pillows everywhere, the mattris had practically fallen off the bed and posters sat terrified on on the ground. Steve now lay his head between my legs having a quiet conversation with me. Everything seemed tranquil, too tranquil. BANG. who was it now. I pushed my fingers through the blinds creating a small opening. "HENDERSON!" I whispered in shock. I ushered Steve into an old closet of which he could still see through a crack.

*dustins pov*

I'd left my walkie with Eddie as I left the car so I had to come back for and seeing as Eddie never had any visitors, any time seemed convenient.
I knocked once expecting to hear footsteps but to my surprise I heard two voices biccer and a hesetent creeping noise. Moments later, the trailer door swung open and a familiar but quite flustered voice spoke to me. "what do u want Henderson." Eddie groaned. "I'm busy, yeah busy!"
I looked at him perplexed. "I need my walkie and I know I left it with you so if ya don't mind I'm gonna find it." I pushed myself into the trailer despite Eddie's attempt to restrain me. I couldn't find it anywhere so I ventured towards his bedroom. Munsons eyes became bloodshot and he looked away in embarrassment.

*Eddie's pov*

OMG. he was heading towards the bedroom well more like a murder sight now but same point none the less. "hey don't go in there. Its a mess!" he obviously ignored me so I followed him in.
"what happened in here!?" he looked in confusion. I peered through the window shamefully. OH No! Harrington's shirt was right under my bed, right where he was gonna look. I suddenly remembered where I'd placed the walkie. "Oh look found it, you'd better get going" I smiled as I pushed him out the door.

*Dustin pov*

What the hell was he hiding and what was that on his neck???

*Steve's pov*

"that was a close one" I chuckled to myself. As I grabbed munsons veiny hand to pull him away, I noticed the time on his watch. SHIT! I've got work I'd better get going.  I threw my clothes back on and he kissed me not realising the blinds were still open, but nobody saw it! Right?? I stepped outside,walked round the back where I had strategically parked my car out of veiw, and turned the engine on.
"Hey I thought u had no gas!!???"
"well- I'm good at lying when I want something." I winked as I drove off onto another street.

*max's pov*

It was 3pm when I started cooking my lunch. I never really payed any attention to my neighbours but seeing Dustin leaving munsons trailer sparked my interest .typical but something strange followed. I could vaguely see someone large, possibly someone with a lot of hair. Then I realised who it was. STEVE! That alone left me puzzled but there's was more to come.The two figures kissed and one left, the other walking the other to their car. Steve the hair Harrington and Eddie the freak Munson...