The carnival

*eddies POV*
"GOD!I should take my own advice." I said after sniffing myself and turning on the leaky shower.shortly after, I'd hopped out and planned what I'd say to him in my mirror. "Hey sexy." No. "Hold on tight."double no!!!!! Why did I sound like such an idiot.This would be our fist real date and I was gonna fuck it up with my terrible pick up lines.now clothes... I had nothing.I reluctantly put on the only ok looking outfit I owned. A pair of doc Martians embroidered with guns,baggy ripped jeans, a black sabbath T-shirt and some jewellery. I looked good but would he like it? "Ok time to go. I've got this." I convinced myself.
*Steve's POV*
As soon as my shift was over I sped home. Within an instant, I was in and out of the shower as I hadn't much time. I swiftly moved on to talking to myself in the mirror. "No your cuter. No you.it's you." I said teasingly. I looked ridiculous.
Right.clothes.I had nothing! Well I did,but nothing he'd like.I shoved on something that wasn't entirely horrible and sighed to myself.I wore some white Nikes that cost far to much, a grey jacket,some overly tight jeans I'd regret wearing later and a grey polo shirt.I guess I looked ok. "Ok.I look great." I lied to myself as I left.a depending noise pulled me away from my worrisome thoughts. "Harrington,hop in!" Yelled Munson already waiting outside.  I smiled at him and jumped in the passenger seat. out of habit (again) I went to push the gear stick and so did he and we touched hands. The warm feeling came back in my stomach,but this time I didn't let go. neither did he. Instead I just smiled and i kissed him. Although we had kissed several times now each one still felt like the first. his tender lips were so enticing. Before long we arrived, flashing lights And the screams of riders reassured us we had come to the right place.

OH NO! I may have forgot to mention I was terrified of any kind of rollercoaster! "Whoohoo!"
Munson yelled staring up at the biggest ride in the joint. "Come on Harrington let's go!" He grabbed my hand and pushed me into the queue.
My heat almost fell out of my mouth.I told myself to stop worrying because I could see Munson beginning to pick up on how I really felt. GOD! The queue kept becoming smaller and smaller until we were sitting down on the ride. " hey Harrington  you ok?" I looked at him,my face drained of all the blood once in it. "NO." He pretended to be concerned but I could see the smile beneath his frown. "Hey Munson- hold my hand." He allowed the smile to come through.he grabbed my hand and leant his head on mine although he could hardly see me because my side of the ride had no light shining  in my on it. " oh no,here we g-ooooooo!!"
I clutched his hand tight and he placed his other hand on my knee, squeezing it. I felt butterflies and this distracted me the whole time the ride took place.
Once the ride was over, Eddie kissed me under the stars  and I placed my hands on his face pushing his beautiful hair behind his detailed pierced ear!!
*eddies POV*
I thought I'd made sure we were out of sight but I guess I was wrong. "Munson,freak. What are  you doing here?" It was Jason. Steve hid away in the shadows. "Hey freak I'm talking to ya. Who was that next to you-didn't look like a girl." He looked infuriated. "Your not a f@& are ya?? Coz you know what happens  to people like that." He lifted his fist to show me what he meant . "Come on dude,leave me alone." I cowered away. "Please man back off." I begged.
Suddenly all of them were surrounding me. He dragged me up by my shirt and lectured me. "It's bad enough that your a freak, why've you gotta be gay as-well.it's not normal." I closed my eyes bracing for impact.BANG! He'd punched me,pushing my head into the wall behind-causing blood to gush out of my nose and my lip was left busted. Just as I closed my eyes expecting another blow ,Jason shrieked . I slowly re-opened my eyes.STEVE!? "C'mon man leave him alone. If ya don't like him  then stay  away from him -that's what I do." I knew he was lying  but the words still pierced my heart. He didn't mean it-did he???