School

Eddie's pov

I left without a goodbye and I felt terrible. i wasn't mad at him, I was just mad, mad about what was gonna happen to me. I knew its was going to. I got in my van, put my head on the steering wheel and cried. " Jesus christ! The more you cry the more they're gonna think your a fag!" I said to myself. I sped off driying my tears with my free hand.
*Time gap to when he got to school*
"Where have you been eddie, Jason's looking for you around school!?" Mike exclaimed looking at me confused.
"I know he is, I don't wanna talk about it."
Mike nodded as he walked away trying to find Dustin. Just as I was heading to calculus I heard a familiar but unwanted voice behind me. "Oh, look who it is- the Hawkins fairy, you shouldn't of come to school today fag!"  It was Jason, the only person I didn't want to hear.
"Fuck off Jason!"
"Oh not denying it, you should watch your mouth,before I put you in hospital again!"
"How did you know i was in hospital?"
"Your uncle, told my parents. You tell him to watch his mouth to!"  I practically ran away fearing what would happen if I didn't. That's when I could see Jason following me with his group of minions (Or That's what I called them).
I sprinted down the halls loosing them as I slipped into the bathroom and stood on the toilet. "Hey freak, I know your in here," Jason yelled at me in an angry tone. "you can't hide!" I heard laughs after he spoke. He walked past each door kicking it in until be reached mine. He kicked it twice and it swung open. "Please, I haven't done anything to you leave me alone!" Hot Tears formed in my eyes. 
"Hawkins doesn't need freaks like you in it, I'm just doing my duty by getting rid of you!"
And with that one of  his minions grabbed me by my kneck and threw me on the floor. Jason then kicked me in my face, making my nose bleed a dark crimson shade. It was happening all over again but Steve wasn't here to help me this time. As I took another punch I knew steve would blame himself. it wasn't his fault, he was trying to do what was best for me. Just as I was about to get kicked again I heard a voice. "Hey, get the fuck off of him you prick!" It was Geoff.
"Or what, are you gonna save your  faggot  friend??!"
"Don't call him that!" Geoff  picked  me off the ground. I'd been hit so many times I could barley stand up. He pulled my arm over his shoulder and took me with him. "Jesus, eddie are you OK. How did he know?"
"Know what?"I said drousily.
"That your gay." He continued walking avoiding the halls with people in them.
"It's... it's a long story."  He left the conversation and pulled me outside,behind the dumpsters. I was completely out of it and clearly not thinking straight, "call Steve."
I exclaimed.
"Steve who?" He answered  confused.
"Harrington ,call Harrington!" I snapped.
His eyes shot out of they're sockets.
"No,are you telling me????..."