Don't deserve to cry Ch.2

Jullian Pov•

I and Ari had a great time last weekend she smiled and waved at every kid she saw even if they didn't wave back. An angel she truly was.

But the fun didn't last long as it started to rain no not actual rain. Hee-Ari started to cry mid-ride. I was confused at first I had no idea what was wrong the caracal wasn't scary. The workers stopped the ride and let Ari off.

"Hey sweetheart tell me what's wrong"
I try my best to comfort her.

I pick her up and rock her back in forth in my arms it breaks my heart to see my dumpling cry.

"Everyone else...." she whispered.

"What was that love?"

"Everyone else has a mom" I was confused at this point.

"Yes Ari I am your mom I'm right here"
She looks at me with teary eyes and a quivering lip.

"No Daddy just mom everyone else has both I'm sorry, Dada but Ari wants both to" Ari was in full-on sobs at this point I quickly left the carnival and drove back home. I and Hee-Ari spent the rest of our day cuddling together I let her cry until she fell asleep. I had no tears left to cry.

The next day Ari and I played dress-up and did each other's nails. We had a tea party and binge-watched Disney movies until we both fell asleep.

It was now Monday and I was back to work again while Ari was at daycare it was currently 9:25 Am I was still a little dazed so I decided to take a hot shower and wake myself up.

Today I was modeling clothes something which was rare because whenever I got to model clothes I would be allowed to keep them and it was always limited addition or designer.

Today I was modeling a white and black Chanel embroidery knit stitch crop top, low waist flare jeans, platform white boots, and a Chanel handbag. I put on the outfit along with the jewelry I was sent and set up my camera. Since I was modeling for a big brand like Chanel I would get paid 15k per picture.

I'm not world known I get recognized in dollar tree, Walmart, or the mall sometimes but other than that I'm a nobody.

I tie my hair up into a ponytail for the next photo and get everything sent to my company for editing and once that's done it will be submitted to Chanel. I'm hoping I land a spot in this month's magazine I've been trying since last year and eventually gave up. I saw my attempts always fail just like in my love life.

Who am I kidding I'm nowhere near magazine potential anyway.

_________•••••••••••••••••__________

Leon POV•

"Tyler....I'm pregnant"

"W-what!"

"It's our baby" I pick her up and spin her around excitedly.

"I'm going to be a father London I love you so much thank you" I lean in for a kiss and-....

"CUT" thank fuck.

"Alright guys that was great much better than last time. Hey, Leon what's up with you you've been acting strange since you got the script last week." the director questions.

This hits to close to home for me that's fucking why I'm acting weird.

"Nah I'm cool just a Lil tired lately" I lie.

"Oh alright get some rest dude you have tomorrow off since it's my daughters birthday party" There it is again the words Daughter, Pregnant, Baby.

No one knows I have a daughter I don't even know her name or what she looks like but my grand parents tell me it's a girl. I bet she looks just like him so beautiful.

Focus Leon, you don't want a kid that's why you left right? Yeah keep telling yourself that it might become true someday.

But imagining him walking around with a beautiful bump. That bump belonging to something I helped create. I smile at the thought but I know I've done wrong I don't even know where he lives now I'm a shitty human being and a coward I was scared I wouldn't be a good father.

I didn't even know Jullian was capable of birthing children for fucks sake but that's no excuse.

I proved myself right when my first thought was to panic and run away.

"Jullian I'm sorry" not only to him but to my daughter as well.

Making it home I park my car inside my garage and unlock the front door of my penthouse. It's always so quiet here once again I'm alone.

I harshly wipe away the tears that have started to leave my eyes. I don't deserve to cry or feel sad I'm more than aware of that.

Is it too late for me?

___________••••••••••••••••___________

Why did Leon leave? was him not wanting a kid the only reason?