I love being here with you CH. 10

After that day ten months ago things changed for the better. Hee-Ari turned four  Jullian and Ari moved in with Leon due to him having the bigger space they would wake up almost every morning and make breakfast together as a family it was beautiful bonding experience.

Watching Hee-Ari grow closer to her father made Jullian very happy. He always wanted a complete little family of his own it warms his heart every day.

It's been two months yet Jullian is still the talk of the city with his gorgeous visuals that landed him in commercials and on billboards even interviewed multiple times.

Jullian was currently in the middle of a yoga session in Leon's gym when the said man suddenly called out to him "Babe" Stopping mid-stretch Jullian turned to his boyfriend with a smile as he gave Leon his undivided attention.

"Yes love" Leon smiles at the endearing nickname Jullian has blessed him with and reaches out his hands for his beautiful lover to grasp upon.

Pulling Jullian off the ground was easy given the fact he didn't weigh much. He then was pulled into the arms of his lover and smothered with kisses.

"It's time to pick Hee-Ari up from school" Leon spoke. Ah yes, now that Hee-Ari was 4 she wanted to enroll early into school given the fact that it was her own choice the two parents sat back and allowed their daughter to attend kindergarten her being the youngest in her class gave her a sense of pride.

It was announced to the world that the hottest actor out right now being Leon had a boyfriend who was yet to be revealed to the public along with a daughter who's identity has been kept shut.

This of course sparked false allegations created by the press and ex fans of Leons who didn't like the fact that their favorite actor had a family and couldn't feed into their delusions.

Others however sent their love and support to the young actor and wished him success in his career and relationship.

As for the directors working with Leon at the moment, they cut his lines and replaced him with a different actorbecause they were against him having a daughter and relationship the company wasn't aware of. When fans found out about this they quickly took to the social media to bash the producers of the show and it was officially put to an end and left the staff members with a bad reputation as they were seen as rude, cruel, and unfair.

After Leon was freed from his corrupt company he created a documentary with proof of recordings and pictures exposing all the cruel things thrown at him and other actors such as the harsh treatment, Predejuce comments, Asian Hate Slurs, and unfair working hours.

His fellow Co-Stars also reached out and spoke their truth on the matter.

Even Jullian was shocked to find out such shocking information. Leon found a better company and now appeared in one of the best-selling movies out right now "Avatar the Way of Water" and "Fast and Furious"

a/n: bet yall didn't expect that😭(this is just for the sake of my story avatar don't sue me I don't have any claims with these movies everything is made up)

"I'll drive this time you sit in the back seat with Ari and keep your hood up this time please" Jullian rolls his eyes at his boyfriends lack of seriousness as Leon mimics his voice playfully.

Last time they went together to pick Hee-Ari up from school someone recognized Leon in the driver's seat but didn't see Jullian luckily because he had turned to put Hee-Ari's car seat in place at that exact moment. They planned to make a reveal soon.

Pictures were taken and an article was written about it and the speculations followed and suddenly everyone was a licensed detective when it came to cracking their case.

"Of course, I'll keep my hood on this time and I'll even bring glasses I don't want people knowing where Hee-Ari goes to school" Leon sighs and then they get into the car starting their drive to the kindergarten.

"I'll be back lock the doors" Jullian gets out the car and walks inside the gated kindergarten to retrieve their daughter. The kindergarten is gated and requires staff to push open the electric doors before someone can pass threw for the safety of the children.

Jullian soon walks out with Hee-Ari on his hip speaking animatedly. "Dad guess what," Hee-Ari says bouncing in her car seat waiting for her father to turn around and give his attention to her.

"Yes sweetheart" Leon speaks softly when talking to Hee-Ari as he stares at her with a fond expression.

"We made a play today in class and I was the main character the whole class chose me" Hee-Ari giggles making both Leon and Jullian who is driving smile.

"Oh yeah, you'll be taking Appa's place soon then huh Miss Actress" Leon jokes making the little girl nod her head yes rapidly while spewing cute little giggles that would make anyone's heart flutter.

"Yep yep" Leon coos at the little girl before turning around in his seat with a content sigh. Jullian looks over at his boyfriend with a small smile before interlocking their hands together. Leon gently raising his boyfriends hand to place a kiss upon his knuckles.

Jullian blushes red at the gesture before opening his mouth to speak "She really looks up to you," Jullian says looking at Leon with nothing but pure love in his eyes.

"I love it here" Leon leans over to kiss his lover at the red light before leaning back into his seat with a smile.

"I love it here to"

And Hee-Ari watches them from the backseat with a smile. "Me too," she says quietly before drifting off to sleep.

🙂I updated woooohoooo its really not much typed but it took a lot for me to clear my head and actually write this chapter (Girl sdfu these people do not care😭)