Baby, I'm on magazines Ch.3

Jullian pov•

*Ding* That's what I woke up to continuous *Dings* endless notifications from my company, Instagram, Snapchat, Facebook, and even Twitter.

"What the fuck is going on" I stretch my tired limbs and groan before snatching my phone off of the nightstand.

18 missed calls from my company and it's only 6:00. I call my manager and wait patiently for her to answer.

The line hadn't even got the chance to ring before my manager began to rant. "Jullian!!!! Oh, thank God you finally answered I have big news for you very big news" oh well shit I'm awake now.

"What is it, Ms. Rose!!"

"You just landed yourself on the front of Chanel's newest magazine cover honey" I gently place my phone down and quickly pinch myself...I'm not dreaming.

"No Jullian your not dreaming!!" oh I said that out loud-

"Can you come to the company as soon as possible and bring the baby angel with you this day should be celebrated"

I end the call and squeal into my pillow thrashing around like a fish out of water. I did it I made it to the magazine looking back on my future self if someone told me I would make it this far when I first started I would have slapped them for lying.

I jump out of bed and take a quick shower I don't really bother to put anything flashy on so I stick with an oversize hoodie and jogging pants with my high-top converse.

I quietly open the door to Ari's room and coo at her sleeping little figure. I sit beside her and run my hands threw her hair.

"Ari wake up love dada has to go to the company" She begins to whine from being woken up but stops when she sees me already dressed.

She reaches her arms out for me and I stand up carrying her over to her closet. I pull pink Minnie mouse long sleeves over her shirt to keep her extra warm and help her into some grey-colored tights she picked out herself lastly I help her put on her socks and boots.

Since I keep her diaper bag ready at all times all I have to do is grab it on my way to the door after I fix her sippy cup with juice.

"Come on Ari hold my hand" she once again grabs ahold of my two fingers while trying to keep up with me.

Since I kind of rushed her I had to wipe her face with a baby wipe and I promised her a hash brown from McDonald's.

After everything was settled I found myself with Ari in my arms and her diaper bag on my back while we walked into my company building.

I received a mix of congratulations and good mornings from my colleagues.

"Hello, Ari!" Ms. Rose my boss greets me with a smile on her face.

"Good morning" Hee-Ari replies back. I take a seat and she instantly clings to me and bundles herself in my arms.

I pull her close and hand her sippy cup to her before I rock her back to sleep.

"Ok down to business now," Ms. Rose says.

"Chanel has yet to put out the magazine as it is on hold until we have your full consent to use the pictures you also get to choose which one from the photo shoot you did" wow this feels like a dream in a dream.

"Of course, you have my consent! Also, can we use the one that shows off my side profile" Ms. Rose nods her head and quickly sends the photo to Chanel. I wait for what felt like forever when in reality it was just five minutes.

"Congratulations Jullian you're on Chanel magazine my dear" I couldn't help but tear up.

"Can I get one of the Magazines as soon as possible! Also, can I announce this on my Instagram yet or do I have to do the wait rule" I ask?