The bridge of our love Ch.8

Jullian left the party shortly after Mozae. He knew the party wasn't really for him it was just to promote another success he soon found that out when half of the people walked around with his magazine in hand, taking pictures with backdrops of his face and the Chanel logo on it but no one came up to him. He didn't get a congratulations or people looking to take pictures with him maybe from only five people.

He waited so long for this moment it has always been his dream. It's funny how he wanted this so bad and now that he has it, it suddenly means nothing. Oh why must reality be so cruel.

'I hope Leon gets here soon, did he get my note?, he is probably too far in the crowd, did he even show up tonight?' Jullian sighs at his negative thoughts.

There he was standing on his and Leon's old childhood bridge. The stars always seemed to swarm together and shine their brightest when on this bridge, the fireflies rising with every whiff of heavy wind. It was truly magical like something straight out of a fairy tale.

This is the bridge Leon asked Jullian to be his boyfriend on, this is the bridge they had their first date, this is the bridge they shared their first kiss.

"This is no ordinary bridge" Jullian whispered tracing his fingers over the silly and love-sick carvings they made when they were young.

Leon watches his lover for a moment admiring his beautiful glowing skin under the moonlight. The smile on his pretty rose-colored lips as he traces the carvings of their love. Tears fill his eyes without him realizing until his vision blurs and all he sees is a bright shining star when he looks at his Jullian.

Taking careful steps not to be too loud Leon takes his shoes off placing them at the end of the bridge. He makes his way over to Jullian who still isn't aware of his presence.

"Your right Jullian" Leon move a strand of hair and whispers into Jullian's ear.

Jullian lets out a gasp before standing upright and locking eyes with the love of his life.

"This is the bridge of our love no ordinary bridge this one seems to have been made just for us" eyes filled with love minds conflicted the two remain tongue-tied as they stare at each other deeply.

"Hello, Jullian..." Leon called out in his rich deep voice giving Jullian chills. It had been so long since he has heard the voice he has grown to love so much over the years.

This doesn't mean he is forgiven right away but Jullian couldn't help but run into Leon's arms after such a long time apart.

Jullian clutched onto Leon's black dress shirt tightly breathing in his addicting scent. Leon always smelled like some kind of vanilla coffee to him, he could honestly drown in the scent of Leon.

"I love you I hate that I still love you the way I do even after you left me and our daughter I hate that I still want you in my life the way I do so this is me giving you another chance Leon please don't fuck up again don't put us threw this again don't hurt me again, please" Jullian poured his heart out and then the tears came flowing after.

Wrapping his arms gently around Jullian, Leon brought him in closer to his embrace kissing the top of his head.

"I won't hurt you ever again I will be here I know I can't just come when I'm ready like it's all fine but I know where I was wrong and the fact you're here with me giving me a second chance when most people wouldn't means the world to me. Jullian my love my world you and Hee-Ari will always come first to me no matter what from now on I'm here to stay and be a good father to my daughter."

Jullian's little red nose twitched as he smiled widely up at Leon before pecking his neck. "I'm trusting you Leon I believe you"

"And hopefully some years from now...you will allow me to be a good husband to you like I've always wanted to be" Jullian's face turned an bright shade of red. He couldn't stop the blood from rushing to his pale cheeks from his lover's sincere words.

He has always thought about marrying Leon of course but it was one thing to hear Leon himself say he also wanted to marry him.

"I'll think about it," Jullian said in a smoking sassy tone Leon smiled at that and before the two knew it they were leaning in for a kiss, so soft, so loving, it held emotion's the two couldn't form into words but this kiss told them everything they needed to know.

"Just as magical as it has always been" Jullian whispers against the lips of his lover. The two giggle and fall into a short silence while they stare up at the moon.

"I hope this isn't too fast but could I....maybe meet Hee-Ari soon?" Leon bashfully asked.

"I told her you work far from here which is why she hasn't seen you yet. She will be more than happy to meet you finally"

So it was settled that night Jullian brought Leon home just like he promised Hee-Ari and the two spent the rest of their night holding each other close and whispering sweet words to one another it was truly beautiful.
________________________________

All good things don't last long.......

Nah I'm just fucking with yall😭 no plot twist no Angst!!!