Three pea's in a pod Ch.9

The next morning when Jullian turned over in his bed and saw Leon laying there beside him he had to pinch himself to realize that last night wasn't one of his multiple fever dreams it was as real as giving birth to Hee-Ari.

Jullian sat up from the sheets and looked down admiring Leon's peaceful sleeping face. 'Beautiful' he whispered.

"Not as beautiful as you sweetheart" Leon's sudden remark startled Jullian causing him to jolt.

"I thought you were sleeping..." Jullian blushed covering his face with his hands.

"I woke up before you but I just decided to come back so you won't have to wake up alone" How sweet of him Jullian thought.

Leon stared up at Jullian with stars in his eyes. He gently grabbed ahold of Jullians tiny wrist and pulled him down so they were face to face.

(Teeth we're brushed last night so no bad morning breath people)

"Can I kiss you?" Leon asked the two's lips barely brushing over each other.

"Yes," It was nothing but a whisper but it was everything Leon needed. He connected his lips with Jullians in a soft loving kiss.

Leon pulled away and started to plant butterfly kisses all over Jullian's face causing him to giggle adorably "A rose" Leon suddenly paused to say.

"A rose?" Jullian asked face twisting in confusion.

"A rose for every tear I made you shed, a rose for every day I wasn't here, a rose for all the pain I put you through, a rose to show how much that I love you" the two locked eyes and Jullian unknowingly started to cry.

"I love you Park Jullian I always have there isn't a day where I ever thought of stopping my love for you I'm done being a pussy I promise" Leon wipes his lover's tears away before kissing his red eyes.

"I love you so much, Leon but wait what time is it exactly?"

Leon reaches under the pillow for his phone. It's 10:30 am Leon tells him.

"You can go home and freshen yourself up I have to pick up Hee-Ari," Jullian says before getting out of bed and sliding his crocs on. He sleeps in Hoodies and shorts so he didn't have to do much.

"Can't I go with you?" Leon asks and Jullian just chuckles.

"No baby you can't your Hee-Ari's surprise go home and get changed you better be back here before me." Jullian walked back over to the bed and handed Leon a spare key.

"This doesn't look like the key to your heart Jullian take it back" Leon joked.

"Your so corny hurry and get the hell up" Jullian tried to sound annoyed but he couldn't stop the blush that rushed to his cheeks. Leon never failed to give him butterflies.

"Alright, I'm up" The two stood across the room from each other. Jullian in the doorway and Leon by the bed still.

The two stared at one another for a while in silence.

Jullian opened his arms wide indicating he wanted a hug. "Come here" Leon cooed at his baby's cuteness before walking over to Jullian and trapping him in his arms.

Leon leaned down to Jullians height before pressing a kiss onto his rose-petal lips. "I'll be back love".

"You better fucking be" That was the last thing Jullian said to Leon before he left to pick up Hee-Ari.

"So how was staying with your cousins did you have fun baby?" Jullian asked a giggly Hee-Ari she was bouncing off the walls too excited to tell her mom about her night.

"It was so much fun we watched movies and ate spaghetti and we painted and played games and they have a puppy now!!" She nearly screamed out of excitement.

"I'm glad you had fun dumpling. Guess what though" Jullian said.

"What is it?" Ari asked scrunching her little eyebrows.

"I have a surprise for you back at home"

"Is it a puppy!!!!" the little girl asked.

Jullian simply made it known that this surprise was way better than a puppy.

Leon had already showered and dressed himself in a hoodie and jogging pants. He was in a rush trying to make it back to Jullians place before Hee-Ari and him arrived.

After locking up his doors Leon made his way to the car and set out for Jullian's apartment letting out a sigh of victory when he saw that he made it before the two not seeing Jullian's car in the parking lot.

Leon used the spare key and unlocked the door to the apartment taking a seat on Jullians's bed so Hee-Ari won't see him immediately.

Five minutes or so later Leon heard the door knob twist first and then the apartment door opened. He heard an excited little squeal and it warmed his soul.

"Okay baby your surprise is in Mommy's room okay" He watched as Hee-Ari took off running down the hall and to his room he followed close behind and opened the door for her.

There sat Leon upon his bed looking like an angel. It was as if time itself stopped when Hee-Ari entered the room and locked eyes with her father.

"Eomma who is this man in your room? I thought you promised only dad would come here did you break our promise?" Hee-Ari sounded genuinely hurt by the fact her mother possibly broke a promise to her.

"No baby this is Appa this is your dad, Ari" Hee-Ari gasped before eyeing the man sitting on the bed cautiously.

Leon wanted to cry so bad he had to bite his lips so he wouldn't let out a wail. This was his first time seeing his daughter in person he wasn't there to even see her birth. His heart did more than ache.

"Hello, Hee-Ari it's me Appa. I'm so sorry you haven't seen me I'm sorry I haven't been here for you I promise I won't ever leave again Appa loves you and I hope you can forgive me" Hee-Ari ran into Leon's arms and the two cried hard together. Tears were everywhere snot dripping all around but they could care less.

One little soul who always wanted her father and One scared soul who was afraid he wouldn't be a good father. With time he will learn.

Hee-Ari pulled away from the man's chest and looked at his face she traced the outlines with her tiny fingers. "You look like me" she smiled threw tears and said.

Leon laughed and planted little kisses all over his daughter's dumpling cheeks. While the two were in their own world they were pulled away by a sudden sniffle coming from the other side of the room.

The two looked at the doorway to see Jullian with a red puffy tear-streaked face. The two on the bed locked eyes with him and laughed. What a fucking morning it was for them.
________________________________

WOOH HEE-ARI FINALLY MET HER FATHER THEIR LITTLE FAMILY IS REUNITED AT LAST DONT WORRY THIS ISNT THE END 😌 I MIGHT EVEN MAKE THIS BOOK A PART TWO IF YOU GUYS ARE INTERESTED IN KNOWING HOW HEE-ARI'S FUTURE WILL TURN OUT ALONG WITH LEON AND JULLIANS.

*Edited (girl how you gone make a part 2 and your lazy a$$ can't even finish a less than 15 chapter long book be for real😂)