I still have Hope for us Ch.5

Jullian POV•

A couple of days had passed it was now Saturday the night of the company's congratulations party they were hosting for me. Other Chanel ambassadors would be present along with other  A-list celebrities. Tonight I was a celebrity every kid's childhood dream.

My family gave me their congratulations and told me how proud they were of me which I knew was very true after all I did come a long way. My aunt offered to watch Hee-Ari for me so I was currently on my way to her house to drop Ari off.

"Mama, will I stay the night with Auntie?"

"Yes love you get to have a sleepover with your cousins, mommy is going to a congratulations party"

Ari giggled making me quirk my eyebrows in question. "What's funny?" I ask still keeping my attention on the road ahead.

"You'll be so pretty tonight but remember you can't go home with anyone unless it's Appa promise!" I wish it was that easy my sweet innocent dumpling. I wish your father would just show up in front of me and take my hand and dance with me on the dance floor. I wish he would shield me from the eyes of thirsty dudes and have me show off an engagement ring the size of my forehead.

Please Leon show up for me this is your last chance to fight before I give up.

"I promise to you that I won't go anywhere with a stranger only Appa" After Hee-Ari was satisfied with my response she sat in her car seat quietly and watched as car after car passed by.

After dropping Hee-Ari off I kissed her goodbye as she told me to be safe and I made my way back to my apartment. I sigh and kick off my shoes before entering the apartment.

It's always so depressing without Ari here. I get out of my head and begin to get dressed I will be wearing a outfit Chanel sent to me personally for tonight.

I shower quickly and began to dress myself.

After getting dressed I make a few adjustments to my clothes and style my hair into a half up half down style with the back lose and the top tied into a secure ponytail.
(The outfit above)

I kept my makeup light and only gave myself a brown smokey eye and applied a clear gloss to my lips.

I pass by my full-length mirror and study my appearance I look hot as hell but some things missing. I pull two strands of the front of my hair out and let them hang like bangs.

Things were going smoothly as far as getting ready until I couldn't find my mascara anywhere so here I am silently cursing at myself while I retrace my steps.

"Where the fuck is that mascara" I sigh before taking a moment to think. I eventually find it stowed away inside Hee-Ari's toy chest remembering her putting it on her dolls.

After I successfully manage to apply the mascara I grab my keys and make my way to the party.

I haven't gotten out like this since Ari was born can I handle being around so many people? Celebrities at that... What if I've managed to turn socially awkward throughout my minimum time of human interaction?

I guess I'll find out when I get there.

___________•••••••••••••••____________

Helllllo everyone I hope you all are great😃 I'm being a lazy shit and I've decided why not just give you guys anything I mean it's better than nothing I will probably make the party into three parts this one being the first so yeah!