Running to you Ch.7

Leon pov•

I pull up to the party and park in the Vip section. I inhale deeply before exhaling.

"I can do this" I will do this...

Walking onto the red carpet I'm asked to pose by the paparazzi immediately and I'm blinded by all the flashing lights. I smile and pose in every direction before proceeding to walk inside the building.

'Jullian where are you in this crowd' I think to myself. I smile at everyone who greets me, some of the people here I have even worked with before. "Bonjour Leon Kim" a slight French accent I'm very familiar with calls to me.

I turn and greet my old friend with a smile "Lumier long time no see hm" we pull each other into a hug me being the first to pull back. I admire how much my once scrawny friend has grown.

Lumier was like a shadow to me in high school we were truly glued at the hip wherever I went he wasn't too far behind.

"How have you been my little shadow it's been year's" Lumier laughs at my rather childish comment.

"Being an adult sucks sometimes, at least I'm able to drink now ha" Ah he's still the same I'm glad some things never change.

'Lumier' someone calls in the crowd. Lumier turns to me with an apologetic smile before he dismisses himself saying that we will catch up later.

I look around once again and take in my surroundings. This building is quite huge, big glass windows for walls and a beautiful display of marble and gold tile for the flooring. I look up and only then do I realize I'm literally standing under the biggest chandelier I have ever seen. I quickly move away and attempt to make my way threw the crowd.

Chandeliers don't scare me but being under one does if that made sense. I turn the corner and I almost knock the server off their feet along with the drinks they had in hand.

"My apologies I shouldn't have turned the corner so sharply without paying attention" I apologize and bow before I begin to take my leave.

"Hey wait!!" The person suddenly calls out to me. I turn around and quirk my brow in question.

"Yes, are you hurt?" I ask.

"Oh no sorry but um....by any chance is your name Leon?" of course, I didn't think much of this person knowing my name I am an actor after all so I will assume this is just another person who has seen me in movies.

"Yes that is me"

"Take this and don't open it until I walk away" The person hands me a folded piece of paper before scurrying away. I stood there in utter confusion before unwrapping the small piece of paper and reading the words.

I instantly recognize this handwriting as Jullians. I can't help the smile that breaks out I know I probably look like an idiot staring at a piece of paper like this.

"Where the stars don't shine as bright as your smile, where the grass is only green for a while, where the sky fades from black to blue.... Run to me as I would run to you( don't keep me waiting long prince). ~ Jullian"

I glance at the paper once more before shoving it into the pocket of my pants suit. I know exactly where you are my love.

________________________________

Y'all CANT LIE I ATE THAT POEM UP GIVE CREDIT IF YOU THINK ON USING IT THOUGH BECAUSE I WORKED HARD ON THIS EVEN IF it's SHORT. It's hard having writers block yet having so many ideas at the same time.