Righting my wrongs Ch.6

Leon POV•

"I'm going to that party" I had made up my mind already. I called Dilo over for support since tonight I plan to right my wrong well at least attempt to do so.

Now that I know for sure Jullian doesn't hate my guts and is willing to give me another chance I plan not to miss it.

"Yeah you have forty minutes to get dressed then my friend," Dilo says. I'm currently pacing up and down my halls at the moment because I'm nervous as fuck. It's been three years...

"What if h-" I get cut off mid-sentence by Dilo's random scream.

"Leon come on man you can do this. You want to step up and be there for Hee-Ari don't you?"

"Of course I do!" I exclaimed.

"And you want to be with the love of your life again hm? You want to be with Jullian!"

Of course, I want to be with Jullian and Hee-Ari... "Yes I really do it's just that I feel like I'm in high school all over again seeing him for the first time Dilo, I can't help but be nervous and I develop these never-ending butterflies in my stomach. He makes my hands sweaty and clammy and makes my heart pound at an inhuman rate. Tell me I'm not dreaming"

"You're not dreaming Leon, you were given a second chance there aren't many people in this world like Jullian don't fuck up again please" Dilo gives me an encouraging pat on my shoulder, and without another word said he walks out of the front door leaving me alone to think and get dressed.

I sigh and check the time on my phone it's currently 1o:00 meaning I have only an hour to get ready. I have to look my absolute best tonight.

After a quick hot shower, I began to dry myself off and I blow dry my growing hair. Jullian always liked long hair on me the first time we ever met freshman year my hair flowed down and stopped to my waist. I would wear buns or ponytails and braids to school all the time and let him play in my hair and style it for me.

Junior year I cut my hair and donated it to charity it's the reason I grew it so long anyway. Jullian cried that day because he grew an emotional attachment to the image of me with long hair like some fairy tale prince.

But seeing the proud smile on his face after I told him why I cut my hair was something I will never forget and I haven't stopped donating since.

I got dressed into a black custom designer suit I had made just for tonight. I run my hands down my hair with some gel to style it.

I grab my watch and phone before locking the doors and leaving my house.

•Time•Skip•
JULLIAN POV•

Arriving at the party I'm immediately overwhelmed by the paparazzi. All the flashing lights and the number of people attending tonight's party. Do I know these people?....well yeah they're celebrities and that makes it so much more nerve-wracking.

"Jullian dear!! I was wondering when you would finally make it this is your party after all" Ah Mozae finally someone I recognize in the sea of people.

"Mozae I'm so glad you found me or else I would be miserable," I say. Mozae worked for my company years before I arrived until she was promoted to our fashion unit in Korea.

"I wouldn't miss it for the world I know how hard you worked for this Jul's this is your night to shine brighter than the sun" Mozae pulls me into a tight motherly hug and I wrap my arms around her lightly before pulling back from the hug.

"Come let me introduce you to a few people unless you wanted to stay here. It seems you are looking for someone specific hm?" I laugh nervously and quickly deny Mozae's assumptions.....I didn't know I was so obvious about it but yes the moment I stepped foot in this building my eyes searched for Leon.

"No, let's go" I'm pulled threw the crowd Mozae has a firm grip on my wrist gentle enough to not hurt me but tight enough to make sure I'm close behind.

Tonight will be interesting.....