Meeting The Rebel

--------------------------------------------------
3rd Person's Point of View
--------------------------------------------------

Akali was able to get out of the gymnasium without any of the students interfering thanks to another exit that Miss Yuumi provided. She was walking through a hallway as a lady with black hair and wore those tight dress followed her from behind. The lady was looking at a paper and fixed her glasses with her left arm as she tried to understand what they should do next.

The experience for Akali was a little strange, the good kind of strange when it was exciting. She expected a different reaction from the students but she was just glad that things ended in a good way. Still, she felt a bit left out when she observed the people of her age. They seem much more carefree and much more energetic and it ended up igniting some excitement to Akali. She smiled as she looked at the floor but her focus still remained wondering what if she was a part of them.

"Akali?" the lady asked making Akali flinch when she realized she spaced out for a moment. She turned her head to the left to see the girl who was clearly worried as she looked back.

"What is it Kyra?" Akali asked with a smile hoping to reassure the lady that everything's allright.

"Are you feeling okay? I'm...I'm sure it felt pressuring just to speak to those many people up close," Kyra replied but Akali just shook her head as her smile widened up a bit.

"I'm feeling great actually. It's a little unexpected though, I thought they'd be bored or felt a bit annoyed since we took their time but hearing those cheers melted my worries away," Akali said as she faced forward.

"Is that so? I'm glad if it is. I'm really sorry you have to go through all the hassle just to come here and we also need to ride with our lucky winners," Kyra said and sighed a troubled one but Akali chuckled.

"Hey no worries, there's also a lot I want to ask about them so might as well use the chance," Akali replied making Kyra smile a small one. "Though what are we going to do next?" Akali asked.

"Going to give them a ride, eat lunch and prepare for the show," Kyra replied immediately making Akali sigh as her back hunched a bit when it felt like it really was trouble. Just then an idea popped to her mind making her stand straight as she bopped her left palm to her open right.

"How about I treat them for lunch? Kill two birds with one stone?" Akali asked and Kyra chuckled.

"If your treating us then sure. I'll tell the guards to go to your usual restaurant then," Kyra replied making Akali giggle and nod to reply.

They both arrived outside and Akali noticed the security guards guarding the limousine as there were 5 ladies standing beside them. Akali was a little sad that they're all ladies not for explicit reason, but it's because she felt like it was a little unfair. She looked at Kyra and Kyra just nodded gesturing they were the ones.

"Good afternoon ladies!" Akali asked wondering if they'll be fine with her usual nature but was greeted with a 45 degree bow making Akali a little bit embarrassed while Kyra stood on her left side.

"Good afternoon miss Akali," they replied anxiously as they are excited when some stuttered but loud nonetheless, Akali felt this action a little too extreme though.

"H-hey no need to do that. I-I might be as old as you guys are so please relax," Akali said when it's her getting a bit anxious by their actions.