Day To Rest

[Reconstruction in Progress]

Ahri panicked as she rushed to you. She flipped your body to face up and in the end had to place your head in her lap to make sure your head is safe atleast. She checked your heartbeat first and then your breathing pattern only to find nothing out of the ordinary. Not like she's a professional doctor so she called for help when you were close to where her friends are. This alerted the people and opened the door only for them to rush to Ahri where they saw her kneeling on the ground as her palms held your head from falling to the sides. Kyra was the first to come out and immediately called the medics who helped Kai'sa a while ago and rushed to where Ahri was.

Evelynn and Akali followed immediately when they heard how dire the call was and when they saw you, they immediately rushed to Ahri. Kai'sa and 2 medics were the last to follow and they immediately started to find what's wrong with Y/N. Kai'sa stood beside Evelynn as they all had their worried gaze directly looking at you.

"Ma'am, he needs rest and a lot of it. He barely has any mana and only time could get it back," the lady who healed Kai'sa said making Ahri sigh. Poor girl felt responsible but soon all 7 people had one question.

"What did he do to drain so much?" Evelynn asked. Everyone has a mana pool large enough that they could regain back in a night's rest so running out of it meant that the person would use a long-maintained ability. This silenced everyone when the only one who knew the answer was lying unconcious. Kyra snapped out of the question and broke the silence when there are things she still had to do.

"I'll take him to the hospital, you guys can go back to the villa," Kyla said but this made Evelynn chuckle so everyone look at her.

"Kyra darling, it would only be a hassle for you and him. Might as well take him with us, if it's mana he needs to regain then our place is the best place no?" Evelynn suggested but Kyra felt like this isn't a good idea.

"Evelynn Y/N is a-" Kyra said but was cut off thanks to someone.

"I say why not? He's a VIP anyway so might as well for the points right?" Akali said making Kyra groan.

"No, we don't need to go that far ladies, the way we treat the VIP's are good enough. Besides it will only burden you guys," Kyra let her real intentions out. The events of today were very exhausting for Kyra and she didn't even perform on stage that's why she can't help but think that the ladies need much more rest than her. Especially when she remembered what happened to Kai'sa.

"Kyra, it's fine...really," Ahri reassured the lady when Ahri knew she was just thinking for the best of them. Kyra could see Ahri's confidence making her sigh in defeat when it's clear these girls wouldn't budge.

"I'm...really sorry everyone. I just-I...haah. I understand," Kyra stuttered when even after the event, her mind was still in shambles from overthinking so she sighed hoping to regain composure. She smiled as she looked at the ladies who smiled back.

"Now then will someone ple-" Kyra said as she turned to see someone capable of carrying you but a thud echoed throughout the hallway making her stop.

The sound of metal screeching followed and a thud again making everyone look in the direction. They waited for a minute and soon saw the cause. A man wearing a helmet made of metal along with 2 large shoulder plates. Spikes sprouted from it but behind the man was similar to a guitar's head when those tuners were present. His face was hidden but those orange-like eyes were visible in the shadow.

Akali and Kai'sa widened their eyes when they knew who he was. His bare chest showed the tattoos and his shin was covered with the same metal as his pointy helmet while his dark blue jeans had a small cut revealing some part of his knee. The people present could only wait as they were too stunned to speak, his arrival was greeted in silence as all eyes looked at him while he was only looking at Y/N using Ahri's lap as a pillow.