A Short Muse

You noticed everyone's arrival making you stand when you're anxious as hell. You weren't expecting to meet them like this let alone come inside their home.

You noticed Akali who seems to be fully awake at such time and even her clothes were those tight black jeans and her white shirt paired with a violet jacket. You notice her looking at you and then her eyes widened as her right index finger pointed at you making you raise your hand.

"N-Neffex?!" Akali asked with such a loud voice making you chuckle as you lowered your left hand while your right rubbed the back of your head.

"Good evening miss Akali," Y/N said and she just ran to where you are surprising you in the process.

"No way! Your actually here!" Akali said and her eyes were slowly scanning your face. You just chuckled as you closed your eyes and nodded. You noticed the people following close to Akali only to see Ahri wearing a pink miniskirt and a loose shirt making some of her skin a bit too visible.

"Calm down Akali, we don't want to make him uncomfortable now don't we?" said a voice so clean yet so cold. You turned to the direction only to see the lady wearing a dark leathered skirt and those shiny jackets. It was similar to her stage costume and those tails followed behind her as she walked to where you are.

Evelynn... that golden iris made you doubt her very existence when you finally remembered who she was. Unlike the time when you were half awake, you didn't care about it but when she performed it alarmed a part of you. You heard that voice before and just couldn't place it last time but when you got home, some instrumental reminded you. There's a couple of tracks you've worked on during your time at the studio and some of them had her vocals, no wonder you somehow find her a little familiar.

You did your best to keep your feelings at bay and just bowed a little to greet the ladies. Even then, you were much more surprised that they themselves are much more shocked when Ahri had her mouth a little open. You heard Kai'sa groan and you were about to look but you felt something touching your left forearm. You turned to see who and it was Akali grabbing it as she raised to examine your physique so you let her be as you tried to relax your muscles.

"Y-you weren't lying," Ahri said slowly as you saw her eyes looking at Kai'sa. Kai'sa chuckled and shrugged before taking a seat on the sofa.

"But it's Neffex! This is the Neffex I've been wanting to talk to!" Akali said so you just chuckled in response.

"Well we already talked a bit don't you think miss Akali?" Y/N let out making her furrow her eyebrows a little when she can't seem to get what you're saying.

You let some part of 'Beat Drop' deactivate hoping Akali could get the idea. You felt that line pass through your left eye and the hair on the left side fell as it turned to black making Akali back away when she's getting somewhere. You decided that letting them know you as Y/N was fine since it's only a matter of time anyway. You smiled as you removed the facemask from your left ear and closed your eyes as you calmed your tensed shoulder.

"Y/N Savage, great to meet the famous K/DA once again," Y/N said as your smile widened a bit showing your teeth a little.

"No! Noo fucking way!" Akali cursed while you just placed your facemask back on and your hair turned back to blue.

You decided to let 'Beat Drop' active since your clothes were...a little embarrassing to show once it's off. You looked at Kai'sa who seems to be a little awkward but Akali was the one who is embarrassed the most when she covered her whole face with her hands. You were a little confused why but you just let her be when she started to walk slowly to the sofa. You did see her cheeks turning a little red though. (she was thinking about the time she asked you out)