A Guest

You took 3 hours finishing everything up as you amplified the bass a bit and fixed the vocals but the thing that took your time the most was editing the video, you're just glad you decided to use something simple when making it to lessen the trouble. You smiled when you felt like it's fine to upload it, once your laptop got connected to the internet a ringtone blasted to the speakers catching you off-guard.

There was a lot of emails about comments on your latest song 'Believe' and one stood out the most. You read the first one and immediately opened up YouTuve for confirmation. You checked your notifications and yup, there seems to be a lot.

'My mans! Neffex played live on K/DA' s concert you guys should check it out!' said the comment on top as well as a link. It made you shudder when you can't tell if it's good or bad so you checked out the replies only to widen your eyes a little in surprise.

'Bro I went there and it was the best! Not saying the K/DA was bad but Neffex appearing in the middle of it did the icing on the cake!' said one making you feel relieved.

'I tried to find the second song he sang but none's popping out. Was the song not released yet? Sorry I'm new to the channel' asked one and was answered with a quick 'Yep'.

"Man shit!" Y/N said with a grin as you deactivated 'Beatdrop'. The comments all held their experience on the show, some asked what Neffex looked like and some just showed off.

You looked at the other comments and they were the ones you're used to seeing.

'Bro this song is lit🔥' said one making you feel a little relieved but then there's that.

'Bro😭😭 where's the 2nd song man? Me and my sis went to watch and it's been stuck to our head' said a comment. What's worse is that this comment had the most likes out of all reaching 2k so you just sighed.

You feel like they're a little too hyped for the song and you're getting antsy when it might not make the cut. You cleared that mind away and looked at the time making you groan when it's already 9 in the evening. You uploaded the video and closed the laptop when you needed a small break.

You went to the kitchen hoping to get some soda and was about to open the fridge when a knock came from your front door. This confused you a bit when you weren't expecting anyone to come without giving you some heads up. You just went there and opened the door only to grow a little anxious when those purple eyes looked at yours.

Even when she wore a hoodie and a facemask to cover her face, you already knew who she was thanks to her stature and her eyes.

"Good evening Miss Kai'sa, how can I help you?" Y/N asked making her flinch.

"Wha-how did you figure it out?" Kai'sa asked but you just shrugged with a smile. You guessed she had something to ask about Neffex so you just groaned quietly and gestured for her to come inside.

"Make yourself at home miss," Y/N replied while Kai'sa closed the door behind her. She observed the place but didn't find anything amusing, she shook her head when she was getting sidetracked.

You just went to the kitchen and she followed so you offered her a seat and a drink. You took two cans of coke and gave one to her which she took.

"Well uh...what are you here for miss?" Y/N asked trying to be formal as possible but habits are making it harder than it had to be.

"Please call me by my name, I'm sorry for bothering you late at night Y/N," Kai'sa said but you just shook your head as you popped the can open though you are a little nervous.

"It's... it's fine but mind telling me who told you where I am?" Y/N asked as you looked at her through the corner of your eyes. She lowered her facemask revealing her smile and just shrugged as she popped her own drink open.