A Short Chat

[Reconstruction in Progress]

The famous K/DA stood up from their seats and lined up infront of you. You could see in their eyes that they're slowly scanning everyone's physique and that made you feel the pressure when the caffeine woke you up a little. Seeing people with such fame is seriously making you anxious a little but somehow you were grinning behind your facemask. You looked at Katarina in the corner of your eyes and you couldn't tell if she's trembling from anxiety or excitement. Lux fairly excited when she clasped her palms to her chest as her eyes widened a bit and her mouth opened with a smile of glee. Sarah may be calm but in her mind she couldn't believe that she could see them this close. Irelia's doing fine but you noticed her palms were clenched gripping her sleeve in the process.

"So these are the winners?" a very mature and feminine tone said. Much more feminine than Le'Blanc's and had a higher pitch. You looked at the girl on your far left and was met with those golden eyes.

Her skin is fairly white with the snow-colored hair as it was tied to a short ponytail resting on her shoulders. Her pinkish lips curled into a small grin as her eyes locked with yours. You also noticed the tail behind her when the light reflected on the tip made of gems. She was wearing her stage outfit and whew, ain't she pretty with those curves.

"Seems like it, hello everyone my name is Ahri," said the Vastayan on her left. You changed your gaze and were greeted by those blonde with a tint of pink hair. Those iris brimmed those light blue colors, not really similar to yours when you had that hint of green mixed with it. Her skin was whiter than the first and her right arm was waving slowly to you. She was smiling widely as she did so especially when her tone carried some energy and a hint of excitement.

"It's an honor to meet you," Lux said with a bow. You were too busy observing them that you didn't notice the others were bowing 45 degrees. Irelia noticed when she was right beside you and pat your leg quickly.

This made you flinch and followed when you were able to take a glimpse of their action. You feel a little uncomfortable doing such thing and you waited for the popstars' reaction. You heard Akali sigh but that was it.

"C'mon guys, no need to be too formal," Akali said and this was your sign to stand straight.

The lady on Ahri's right side was the one whom Akali hugged a while ago and seeing her like this made you furrow your eyebrows a little in confusion when she looked...pale. Was it the makeup maybe that's making her look that pale but you decided not to pry especially when those gems floating being her felt a little dangerous.

"Don't be too tense aight? I'm Kai'sa the Dancer of K/DA," said the lady with those black hair. She had some sides dyed green and was tied to a ponytail. You could see how her eyes were looking at everyone and soon you saw how her iris leaned more on the purple side.

"And I'm Evelynn the Diva. Since your a little early than the others," Evelynn the one with the white hair, was saying but Kyra interrupted her when she appeared behind Evelynn and whispered something to her ear causing Evelynn to smile.

"I heard we have a VIP winner?" Evelynn asked as she turned to her peers. Akali nodded in response and immediately looked at you. Augh, it felt like lasers were coming out of those eyes when it was giving you attention.

"Well then Akali, would you mind touring him to his room?" Evelynn asked. You heard Akali groan and man, you feel a little hated.

"Fine, Y/N come with me," Akali said as her right index finger gestured twice before she placed it down. You nodded and you waited for her to walk past you before you followed.

The workers noticed Akali and they bowed as she passed them by so you made your distance just to make sure you don't share the same spotlight. You did succeed in doing so when you passed them by as they stood straight. Keeping Akali in sight was fairly easy thanks to her unique hairstyle but you made sure by activating QCP with her as the target to make sure you don't lose track.