Main Characters

Eleanor Diaz played by Ava Kolker

Age:17 D.O.B 9/2/2006

Bio: Lost her Mum and Dad Lisa & Eric in a horrible surfing accident. They were the only family she thought she had. She's amazing at playing poker and can beat anyone. She's very closed off and hurt with her parents death. She's always felt as if something is missing in her life.

Noah Lynch played by Keith Powers

Age: 19 D.O.B 27/8/2004

Bio: His family are so kind hearted and down to earth. They love their children, they also support the boys with any family problems and try to help them when they can. He has a younger brother called Logan. He's a co-captain of the football team along with his best friend Ethan, he's #5. In his spare time he loves to play cards and swim.

Alec Perkins played by Taylor Zakhar Perez

Age: 18 D.O.B 16/5/2006

Bio: His family are always competing against each other on whom succeeds the most. His mum is always comparing him to his brothers and sisters. He's tired of it. He wants to play piano and write music professionally. He likes to start his mornings with running.

Grayson Arden played by Hero Fiennes Tiffin

Age: 18 D.O.B 18/12/2005

Bio: His dad died when he was 12, since then his
mum became a different person. Always finding things to blame it on him. She remarries to his stepdad, whom likes to get physical with him. He has no other family. He's a quiet person, whom loves to star gaze on the roof and swim. He's wanting to become an Astronomer.

Ethan Hardin played by K.J. Apa

Age:19 D.O.B 2/9/2005

Bio: His Auntie adopted him when he was 7, his mum was too interested in drugs and alcohol to look after him. He has a younger brother called Max. He loves competing in swimming competitions and going hiking. He also is co-captain of the football team #9.

Mr Michael (MIKE) Lennox - Headmaster/Owner to Kingsley School.

Mrs Fiona Lennox - Headmistress to Kingsley School. Married to Michael Lennox.

They have two children together - Joshua - 20 years old and Matthias - 18 1/2 years old.

Mr Francis Lennox - Older brother to Mike. Has children with his wife.

Mrs Emily Lennox - Wife to Francis.

Their four sons :

Felix Lennox - 21 years old.

Jaxson Lennox - 20 years old

Xander Lennox - 18 1/2 years old

Elijah Lennox - 17 years old. D.O.B. 8/2/2006