It's a what now?

( Eleanor P.O.V)

At 12:55pm Alec came on knocked on my door. I have managed to get my bags unpacked in time so it's somewhat tidy. I welcomed him in while I finish putting my jumper and shoes on.

        "Come on, I don't know about you but I am starving!" He laughed while rubbing his stomach.

        "Let's get downstairs and let's laugh at the faces the other students are going to make! It's going to be so much fun! They haven't seen your type for awhile!" He exclaims happily.

        "My type.... Wait what??!" He just smirked in response. What is happening right now?

        (Meanwhile In the dinner hall).

        Everyone is excited to have a new student. There hasn't been one for a few years now. Word is he's on floor 5. Which is Alec, Grayson, Noah and Ethan's floor. They aren't the easiest or nicest people to have on your floor.

        (Back to Eleanor)

        As we approached the doors Alec told me to wait there as he will be a moment, again, what the heck is happening right now? Why is everything so secret? What is this place?.

        I could hear Alec's voice on other side of the doors but his words wasn't clear. Until I heard him shout.

        "Why don't you come on in now?"

        Okay, I officially think he's lost the plot now. I entered the hall and all I could see was male after male. Where was the girls?

        The faces on the boys were shocked and they was looking at me up and down. I had shorts on with long jumper and trainers and they were looking at me like this. I felt so conscious of myself. I don't think Alec liked how they are currently watching me, he blocked my body from their view.

        I didn't think he could surprise me anymore, well that was until his next words.

        "Let's welcome Eleanor to Kingsley School. An all boys boarding school" he turned around as he said the last sentence to me.

        I was so floored why my parents would send me here of all places. How was I allowed to go to here if it was an all boys school. I could only reply with "It's a what now?"

        Yeah this changes everything.

        Again.

      After getting over the initial shock of the boys faces Alec puts his arm around my shoulder to direct me to an empty table. He tells me his friends are at busy doing their football practice and swim meets.

  "I'll be right back. Don't move" Alec told me. It wasn't like I was going to move anyways!

  I can see Alec waiting in line to pay for our food when I'm approached by two people. I can swear I've seen these two before. They say Hello to me and introduce themselves.

  "Hello, I am Joshua but you can call me Josh, Headmasters eldest son and this is my younger brother Matthias"

  "Hello Eleanor, my dad told us to come introduce ourselves. Please call me Mat. We've literally just got back from surfing. Some amazing waves out there."

  Mat had an adorable smile on his face, I couldn't help but talk about surfing with them. I told them how much I loved it growing up, now not so much.

  "You should come with us when we next go! Yes that'd be amazing. I can sort you a board out unless you have your own that is... sorry I'm rambling aren't I haha"

  "Thanks Mat, I really appreciate that, I will let you know" I replied with a small smile. I honestly cant see myself going surfing again without my parents by my side.

  Alec sat down saying hello to Josh and Mat. I quickly got distracted with eating so I just listened to their conversation until the bell went. Everyone stood up and left, Alec told me that's the bell they use to clear out the cafeteria, apparently it's a free day today. People make use of it to catch up on school work or practice.

I said goodbye to them then made my way to my room for a nap. It's been such a long day.