Maths project.

( Eleanor P.O.V)

I find myself daydreaming about Felix, his eyes are to be more precise. I think about him now and again. The green in his eyes. They are like mine.

I'm currently sat in Maths that I share with Ethan and Noah. I'm still not fully friends with them, they are nice to talk to though.

I can hear my name been called by the teacher. He's putting the class in groups to do some group projects. After my name Ethan is called, he's in my group. I ignore rest of the names being called. I wait for the teacher to finish before we move into groups around a table.

Ethan comes towards me, I move my things over offering a smile as he takes the seat next to me. Noah soon joins, I don't remember his name been called too. Whoops I guess I wasn't listening at all.

As we sit in our group of three waiting for our next instructions Noah asks I'm okay as I seem a little out of it. I apologise and concentrate on the class.

Our group project is about DNA.

Can you use Maths to test your DNA?

I guess first thing is to take swabs and test them. Break the DNA down to see what we can find.

We start discussing what our plan is and what we do next. We are so into the project we don't hear the bell go until the rest of the class are walking out the door!

We quickly pack up to walk out when our teacher stops us by giving us the swabs to collect our DNA in the next lesson. We sneakily do it on way to our next class from inside of our cheeks then put them away in our bags.

( Mr Lennox - Headteacher P.O.V)

I wait until his lesson is over before entering his classroom. Mr Maxwell sits at his desk as I approach him.

"Is it done?"

He looked up and replied " Yeah I gave her Ethan and Noah the project. I told her to do it next lesson but I guess they couldn't wait. They did it walking to their next class. I presume the DNA sample is in her bag."

"Thank you" with that I turned around to walk out. How am I going to get it now. It needs to be sent off before she starts doing her project.

Time to make a call I think.

( Francis Lennox P.O.V)

It's been awhile since I heard from my brother Mike. I don't want to be too pushy. He said he had a plan to work out then he'll get back to me. I'm so hoping she's my little girl.

Speak of the devil.

Mike is calling me.

"Hi brother. Long time no speak" I greeted him.

"Yes, sorry about that. I'm afraid this is a quick call to say that I haven't any news as of yet but I do need Felix. Is he free?"

"Err... yeah I'll make sure his schedule is clear. When do you need him?"

"Now? Can he get here now?" He laughs off.

"Is everything okay? Is there a problem?"

"No, no problem I just need his help with something. Nothing too important" you can hear his voice waver. He's not going to tell me anything so I say Bye to him and call Felix whose at work.

"Felix, my boy, what are you doing right now?"

"Hi Dad, what are you after?"

"You up for a trip?"

"Depends where I have lots to do since you decided to finally take a break" he laughs.

"Well I was going to mention seeing Eleanor but I guess I'll have to ask one of your brothers if they up to the task"

"What! No! No! I'm leaving my office as of now! Don't send them! Send me I want to see her. I.. miss her dad"

"We all do son, we all do. Come home and pack a suitcase I'm not sure how long you're going to be there for"

"I won't be long"