Shes mine, isnt she?

(Mr Lennox P.O.V (Headmaster) )

After Eleanor went on her way to her dorm room my wife started to make her way towards me.

"Are my eyes deceiving me or does she look an exact copy of Eli?" she asked me in awe. But my god, if you didn't know she was a girl you would think you'd be looking at Eli, my nephew.

"What do I do now?" I reluctantly asked my wife. Do I ring my brother or pretend she doesn't look like him?

She looked at me with sorrow. "Dear, I think it's best to invite him here, just him. Not your sister-in-law and nor your nephews. It may be overwhelming for her if it is true. If I'm perfectly honest I think it is". Yeah she made a really good point. I think I'll do that. I nodded my head while looking at her. She gave me a small smile and left. Well here goes nothing.

( Francis Lennox P.O.V)

My family and I are on a mini break away to Italy to visit some friends. We've been here a couple of days now. All four of my sons are out with their friends at the beach. Getting up to god knows what.

My phone rings, I look at the caller I.D. why is he ringing me? He knows I'm on a family get away. I best answer it.

"Hello Brother. Is everything okay?" I was blunt and straight to point.

"Hello. Yeah everything is fine. I think. Look I know you're away but could you come visit me ASAP please. You can leave Megan and my nephews there, it doesn't take all of you. I just need abit of help with something that I know full well you can accomplish"

"Please" he sounds desperate. It must be bad if he's asking me of this.

"I'll be on the next flight out! I'll book flight tickets now. I will see you soon. Bye" he released a heavy sigh of relief and replied with bye. I wonder what is so important.

—-TIME SKIP : I arrive at Kingsley School—-

I'm greeted with a small smile from him with his arms wide ready for he classic bro hug we do. "It's good to see you, come on let's talk in my office" I follow behind him.

"How can I help? You look very troubled" I quizzed him.

"I don't know how to say this but I have this student recently start attending and I'm rather floored on who this person looks like. Im going to show you their photo without meeting them and see what you think. I shouldn't be doing this due to confidentiality but I just couldn't keep it to myself" he rambled on. What's got him so startled.

He went to typing on his computer, a few minutes later he gets up from his chair and tells me to sit down in it and take a look.

He's acting strange. I should be used to it by now!

I go to sit down and got comfortable before looking at the screen. I see a name Eleanor Diaz. Uh my little girl was called Eleanor. I scroll down to her picture.

Oh.

OH.

No way!

"Please tell me it's her!" I sobbed. I literally sobbed on his desk. She's here? Oh my SHES HERE?!

He blinked a couple of times before nodding, "That's why I wanted just you here. I can call her here and see if she's settling in. I won't say anything more. Just so you can see her. Hear her voice."

I wiped my face with a smile I responded with a yes please.

(Eleanor P.O.V)

I woke up in my bed. The last thing I remember is been on floor with Grayson. He must've placed me here. I'm so thankful for him last night. He calmed me down and I felt safe. It felt like home, just like before.

I do my morning routine and get ready to go downstairs for breakfast. As I was walking down the hall the headmaster asked for me over the tannoy. Well I guess I'm going to his office. I wonder if he knows about last night I hope he doesn't!

I knocked on his office door and he tells me to come in. There's another man there I've never seen before. He's looking at me weirdly. I don't like it. I revert my attention back to Mr Lennox.

"Morning Eleanor, please excuse my brother here I just wanted to ask how your first night went and how you're settling in" he's so nice for a headmaster. My last one hated everyone and always shouting.

"I'm very well thank you sir. It certainly isn't home but thank you for having me. I now know it's an all boys school but I'm thankful you accepted me with the circumstances." I ignore the man sat down. My eye contact never leaves Mr Lennox.

"Lovely to hear that Eleanor. It is my absolute pleasure to have you here. You know where my office is if you need anything. I must insist on the anything part"

I get up ready to say bye when the man stops me. "It's really nice to meet you Eleanor" his voice sounds so strained. Like he can't believe I'm real, like I'm a ghost. I just smiled politely and left.

(Francis P.O.V)

Wow. She's amazing. She's so polite.

She's the mirror image of my youngest son.

"She's mine, isn't she?."

"She's really my Ellie?"