Trouble with DNA.

(Felix P.O.V)

I have just arrived at my Uncles office at the boarding school.

"Sorry I took so long Mike, the traffic on way here was a nightmare. I think I've spent more time here lately then I ever have in my life ha ha"

"Yeah sorry that I called you away from work. I've not fully discussed it with your Dad but we need your help with something"

"Yeah sure whatever you need"

"Well I got the maths teacher to give Eleanor's group a project on DNA. She has hers on her. It's in her school bag"

Ahh so that's his plan.

"I'll go get it then" I say with a smile on my face.

"Do you know where she is?"

"She should be in her last lesson, I'd meet her outside her classroom which is English Literature"

"Here before you go, swap it for this one. When she starts breaking down the DNA she'll notice it's not female if we do ours. So I had your Aunt do exact same test before she left to go your grandmothers house"

I take the DNA sample slipping it into my pocket as I make my way to her class, as I get there I see her coming out.

"Hey Eleanor! How are you? It's been a while"

"Oh hey Felix! What you doing here? Aren't you too old to be in a school like this" she says the last bit laughing.

"Yeah, I couldn't help come find you. I wanted to know how you're settling here?" I reply to her smiling.

"Aww that's sweet of you. You've missed a lot! Alec epically got his butt handed to him during poker! Ethan, Noah and I are doing a maths project but it's turning into Science one too! I really like Gray! I'm getting straight A's and I'm getting really good with constellations. Ermm I think that gets you up to date!"

"Wow, so alot happened then! How's the project coming along?"

"Yeah it's going good. Ethan and Noah are doing a really good job with me on it. They are so smart. That reminds me I need to hand in to teacher some of the project. Want to walk with me?"

"Yes of course!"

We walk to the maths teacher in silence. It's not that awkward silence either. The more time I spend with this girl the more I see her as my sister.

She knocks on his door as she gets the DNA swab out.
"Here sir, I forgot to hand this in last class."

"Oh Eleanor! Thanks for doing that. Have you finished with it?"

"No not yet we still have some last tests to do but we've planned to do them in class"

"Felix. Been a long time. How are you?"

Eleanor quickly says goodbye as I stayed behind. This was easier said than done. He hands over the sample and swap it for my Aunts.

"Thank you for doing this"

"No problem"

I aim for my Uncles office, I walk in when I see the door open. He's behind his desk so I hold the DNA sample up for him to see. He jumps up from his seat excitedly.

"Right, let's get this sent off. Ive filled in the details on the sheet so all I need is you to do one. I've done one. I'm getting your dad to send one off from home too. Let's see if she's ours"

I swab around the inside of my cheek and put it in the tube they give you. Seal it and put my name on it.

"24 to 48 hours. We'll know then!"

I decide to go lay down because I'm exhausted from the flight, also from excitement of knowing within two days if she's my Ellie or not. I get to his apartment and go straight to spare room I stayed in last time.

As soon as I hit my bed I'm fast asleep. I hope the test results come back fast. I can't wait. I wonder if any of my brothers know yet. Elijahs reaction to her is going to be amazing. They really do look like each other.