Chapter 3- ...Huh.

❝𝗧𝗵𝗲𝘆 𝗰𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝗶𝘁 𝘁𝗿𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝗶𝘀𝘀𝘂𝗲𝘀, 𝗜 𝗰𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝗶𝘁 𝗿𝗲𝗳𝘂𝘀𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗼 𝗹𝗼𝗼𝗸 𝘀𝘁𝘂𝗽𝗶𝗱 𝗮𝗴𝗮𝗶𝗻.❞

[    C  A  N    I    B  E    H  A  P  P  Y  ?    ]

. . .

"SO, THIS IS YOUR HOUSE?"

Izuku stared blankly at the sweat dropping pro hero, "Yea, it is..." Aizawa kept the door at bay, hesitating to open it,

"Before we go in, I should let you know I have loud family members." He warned before opening the door...only to be tackled by a blonde-haired figure.

Izuku quickly—yet gracefully, moved out of the way with a small uncanny smile, to not be tackled with the zombie pro hero.

"You're home early!" The blonde exclaimed rather loudly.

The man had long, spiky blonde hair, with a small mustache— also a smile that would make kids cry...why was everybody Izuku was meeting looked like an oddity?

Though the man wasn't in his usual hero outwear, Izuku easily recognized who he was. The Voice Hero; Present Mic.

A sweat drop appeared on Izuku when seeing the blonde kiss Aizawa all over his face as Aizawa yells at him, face red. Izuku's face remained smiling tediously.

A memory almost illusioned in his mind; His mother smothering him with kisses, and proud praises...oh. What an amusing and comparable situation...really.

God must really hate him to do this.

Izuku's lime eyes slightly widen at the similar images flashing in his mind, before he stared by the ground in agony,

His eyes squint and burnt, but he held himself strong...Ah, what a crybaby he was...how pathetic, really...

"Ne...who's that?" Snapping out of his thoughts, Izuku puts up on his lovely smile at the blond.

PLATONICALLY blushing at the smile, Aizawa Hizashi's eyes spark.

(A/N: His last name was changed after marriage. Also, I will be using Japanese terms like saying the last name before the first, because I just said so <3.)

"DID YOU FINALLY ADOPT A SIBLING FOR HITOSHI?!!" Aizawa's eyes burst out of his face at the sudden question, while Izuku remains indifferent.

...

"SO? WHO IS THIS ADORABLE BEAN?!" Aizawa deadpans at his husband, how did he end up with such an idiot again?

Izuku remains silent, smiling at the two adults blandly, though his eyes twitched once in a while at the noise.

"I'm not explaining twice, call Hitoshi."

'Hitoshi...must be their rumoured adopted son.'  There was really no rumour of them having a son, neither were there any of them being married...it was just Izuku being an information freak.

"HITOSHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII" The male did not hesitate in blaring, having no second thoughts that it might've been a bad idea.

"💢..." Aizawa wanted to take off his ears and burn them.

"^^..." Izuku doubted what he had gotten himself to.

"I'M COMING, YOU EAR SLAUGHTERER!" A tired voice shouted, which was really a pathetic whisper compared to Hizashi's shriek.

A young boy that looked around Izuku's age walked down the stairs, he had messy indigo hair that looked oddly soft, with a pair of blank purple eyes that seemed to be half asleep.

Oh, he also had eyebags and an eye shape that looked a little too much like Aizawa.

It made Izuku slightly doubt if Hitoshi was really adopted, but he wasn't about to doubt the research and information he dug up with sleepless nights just because they looked slightly similar.

...The boy also had similar lazy posture like Aizawa. Secret love chi—

"If this isn't about me getting a sibling...I don't wanna hear it." The purple head stubbornly declared with a deadpan while walking towards the three— 'wait, three?'

His eyes narrowed at the third person.

Izuku slightly tilted his head at the purple stranger in reply, still smiling.

'OMGG!!'

An animated arrow struck Hitoshi's heart, a tug in his heart, SCREAMING AT HIM TO HUG THE CUTE GREENETTE RIGHT NOW.

"Hitoshi." Aizawa called out, which Hitoshi absentmindedly hummed at, his mind still focused on Izuku. "This is Izuku," Aizawa carelessly pointed at Izuku, Hitoshi's eyes spark more at knowing his name.

"He will be—" "—MY NEW BROTHER!" Hitoshi butted in, excitedly running towards Izuku and grabbing him by the hands, then sprinting off with him—more like dragging him.

Izuku slightly flinched at the sudden touch, but did not retract his hand from Hitoshi's laughing self.

As the purple head sprinted through the house dragging the greenette, with the irate Aizawa racing after them, Hizashi just stood with a proud shit‐eating grin on his face.

...

'...huh.'

Izuku's gaze went to the hand grasping his own hand tightly. Though they were running, everything seemed to be in slow motion for the greenette boy,

the warmth of the purple head's hand travelled to his own, and the sound of his mischievous laugh filled Izuku's ears as they endlessly ran.

Though Izuku's eyes remained dull, his face seemed to soften while being dragged by Hitoshi.

...Maybe...

...he could get used to this...

"YOU CAN'T CATCH ME WITH THAT BACK, YOU OLD RAISIN!"

"Omg, he just said that!
...Go, Hitoshi!"

"AIZAWA HITOSHI, YOU ARE AS DEAD AS MY PARENTS!"

A soft, barely there, smile graced Izuku's smile, going completely unnoticed by the three family members.

Perhaps this mess of a family will be the ones to make him happy...

...

877 words.

Author Note:

MHA does not belong to me, I'm just babysitting it, and taught it a few things. <3

...

Is this chapter short? Urm, it is kind of. But, don't complain, because the last chapter was way longer than what I normally have!

...I wonder how things will go through now?

Let's find out in the next chapters.

...