Chapter 10- Who am I?

❝𝗙𝗲𝗲𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗴𝘀 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗲 𝗯𝗮𝗰𝗸 𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝗳𝗲𝗲𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗴𝘀 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗻𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿 𝗹𝗲𝗳𝘁.❞

[    C  A  N    I    B  E    H  A  P  P  Y  ?    ]

. . .

"...AIZAWA‒SAN."

Izuku didn't know if what he was about to say was the right decision...Or the right time seeing that the ravenette had marker doodles all over his face.

But frankly...he was half asleep, tired of life, and hungry, so what was the worst that could happen?

"I want to get therapy."

Seeing the absolute surprise and...delight(?) show in ravenette's face, Izuku faced two emotions; Confusion and Confusion.

Why was the pro hero delighted? Therapy just meant that more time would be wasted on his useless self. And surprise? Why was he surprised?!

Izuku hated not knowing things, it made him feel only more left out than he already was.

A smile etched on Aizawa's face, and Izuku swore to God that he almost saw death itself.

"Of course, kid." Aizawa had tried his best to not show his cheeky smile and delight. (Miserably failing, by the way.) Oh, how happy Aizawa was over this small feeble request.

The greenette couldn't help but look away, a small PLATONIC red on his ears. And though Izuku himself didn't notice, his eyes seemed to soften the slightest as he looked at the nearby ground, avoiding all eye contact with the pro hero.

"...Thank you." The smallest of smiles sketched itself on Izuku's face, and Aizawa would most definitely have missed it if it wasn't for his keen eyes.

Returning with a toothy smile of his own, Aizawa grinned. "Tomorrow morning around 6, it is then!"

Izuku was not looking forward to waking up so early.

He wondered why the session was set up for so early in the morning. I mean, he could be sleeping peacefully at that time instead of therapy nonsense.

"I was wondering..." Would asking another request really be good? Is he being too selfish? "...if I could go out for a bit."

Aizawa stopped smiling and looked down for a second, thinking deep about his options.

It most definitely wasn't a good idea to let the greenette stay isolated, but is it really a good idea to let him go out in the state he's in?

'I mean...he has a tracking device with him...' Say, what now?